1-10

Elder Brother for a Husband

1. Spring Dream

In the darkness, nothing can be seen clearly. The small space was a mess of sweat and other bodily fluids and sounded of a man's low breathing and a woman's delicate cry.

"Ah—you, who are you?—hey!"

Under the man's large body, Xú Wǎn bit her lips and asked again as he thrust into her.

"Soon, very soon you will come back to us."

It was a male's voice, low and stifled with lust. Deeply chilled, Xú Wǎn could not understand what he meant. She wanted to ask again but his strong arms lifted her waist upwards and he thrust into her once again before coming inside of her.

It was only when the jet of hot liquid splashed deep inside her did the invisible bonds that held her began to disappear. Dizzy with exhaustion, she used the last of her strength to reach out, wanting to grab a hold of the blurry figure next to her bedside.

"Ah!"

Waking up in the midst of her dream, Xú Wǎn sat up on her bed. She looked up at the bright crystal ceiling light, still breathing harshly, the trepidation caused by her nightmare still lingering.

Xú Wǎn grabbed her phone from the bedside table and turned it out. Everything was the same as the previous nights; neither too early nor too late, it was only half past midnight.

The fact that she had been waking up at the same time every night made chills go down her back. In an almost subconscious manner, Xú Wǎn looked down at her nightdress. It was still intact. Even so, as if it was more than a dream, she she could still feel the slight trembling of her bare, pale legs. And in between them, there was an indescribably swelling in her intimate spot and her waist was very sore and uncomfortable.

"Just this dream is enough..."

Wanting to drink some water, Xú Wǎn got up from her bed and wiped off the cold sweat on her forehead. Dizzy, she almost fell down several times. These past couple of evenings, Xú Wǎn had been having the same dream. Unfortunately, immediately after waking up, she could not tell the difference between dreams and reality.

Her unsteady mindset continued on even through work the next day. It was hard to concentrate and Xú Wǎn's lack of sleep was obvious from the dark circles under her eyes. After catching the third mistake in her report, she was admonished by the team leader.

Dejected from the scolding, Xú Wǎn headed back to her seat only to be stopped by her friend, Jiāng Shāshā. "Xú Wǎn, what has been going on with you these past couple of days? It's like you're distracted. Tell me honestly, is it because of a man?"

With a low voice, she said, "You're over-thinking it. I just didn't get a good rest, that's all." After saying that, Xú Wǎn couldn't help but think back to her dreams. She blushed suddenly at the memory her complexion was quick to return to normal.

Jiāng Shāshā was an extremely skillful woman. Besides, having known Xú Wǎn for more than ten years, she could tell what Xú Wǎn was thinking with a single glance. "Little Xú Wǎn, if you dare keep a man a secret from me, I'll expose ugly photos of you from when you were ten!"

Those photos were Xú Wǎn's weakness. "I'm really not lying to you," she said helplessly as she grabbed onto Jiāng Shāshā. "Stop thinking foolishly. Let's get dinner together after work."

Unfortunately, Jiāng Shāshā had already disappeared before work even ended. Someone as pretty as she was, it was unsurprising that there would be such a feverish pursuit for her attention.