Chapter 5

Chelsea's Point of View

After dinner and my little... episode... I went upstairs and played music on my phone. I just shuffled through my play list on Spotify.

Stephanie knocked on the doorframe and leaned against it, until I looked up. She tossed me a box.

"What's this?" I asked looking down at the wrapped box.

"Open it." Duh, like I wasn't going to.

So I tore through the wrapping paper and found the IPhone six plus box. I looked back and forth between Stephanie and the box.

"Is this a joke?" I opened the box and THERE WERE JELLY BEANS IN IT!

She broke down laughing and handed me a different box containing an actual IPhone Six plus. She was still laughing after I had opened it and I gave her my one eyebrow raised confused face.

"You're STILL laughing?"

She just nodded, eventually she got up and walked out still laughing. I rolled my eyes and investigated my new phone. It already had some apps on it so I looked at those.

Eventually I fell asleep and ended up on the floor when I woke up.

I shrugged it off and got dressed, Stephanie mentioned something about shopping for clothes and other random stuff. I put on a cropped sweater with a creme colored spaghetti strap undershirt and some mid thigh shorts. I walked downstairs and found a pumpkin spice bagel (A/N I'm not one to really eat those you know just wanted to spice things up ;) Stephanie came downstairs and sat at the counter.

"You do know that five more minutes and I would've made something, right?"

I was about to put the bagel in the toaster when she said that, I turned around and smirked.

"Would you like me to put my white girl food down and have you make me food?"

She yawned.

"Sure, why not, what you wanna eat?"

I decided on eggs, bacon, and sausage.

"Mm, this is good!" I said as she slid into the seat across from me on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up getting five pairs of different kinds of shoes, ten tops, three skirts, and six shorts. We also got three necklaces each and 5 pairs of earings each. Well, today was fun!