TEN

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
Taehyung likes me, I never thought he would like me. What is going on! I never thought this would happen. Ahh! Why is my life like this?! I don't know what to do about this. I'm just gonna ignore Taehyung for now. Maybe I won't go to tutor him tomorrow. I don't know!

—————————————————————————————————————————————

NEXT DAY......

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
Jenyoung didn't even reply to what I said! I like her so much! Not even like, I love her. Why doesn't she love me back!? What did I do! Why does everyone hate me in this world! Ahhh! I hate myself! I hate everyone!

At 5:40pm.......

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
Should I go to tutor him or not? I really don't wanna face him right now. He might be mad at me or sad. He might think bad about me. It would really awkward between us right now. I guess I have to go tutor him, but I won't say a lot to him.

At Taehyung's house

"Taehyung, just do these 10 questions and then your free." Said Jenyoung. "I wanna do more questions, I'm confused with this concept." Said Taehyung. "Just do 10 questions today." Said Jenyoung. "Please." Said Taehyung. "Not today!" Shouted Jenyoung. "Okay!" Shouted Taehyung angrily.

Taehyung quietly did his work, and I checked it, he got all the questions right.

"Good job, you got everything right." Said Jenyoung putting on a fake smile. "Okay, I'm gonna leave now, bye." Said Jenyoung. "Wait! Please don't leave." Said Taehyung and held Jenyoung's hand. "Taehyung, I have to go, I'm sorry." Said Jenyoung. "Please." Said Taehyung. "Taehyung let go off my hand!" Shouted Jenyoung trying to let go of her hand.

Taehyung then pulled Jenyoung closer and kissed her on the lips. Jenyoung pushed Taehyung and said "please don't do this." "Why?" Asked Taehyung. "Taehyung, I don't like you, I'm sorry." Said Jenyoung and ran out of his room. "Jenyoung! Wait!" Shouted Taehyung and ran after Jenyoung.

But when Taehyung looked outside Jenyoung had already left.

"She doesn't like me." Thought Taehyung and he fell on the ground and started crying his heart out.

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
I really hurt his feelings, I never wanted to hurt him. I was being honest. I feel so bad. I just wanted to help him become happy again, because he was getting abused by his father. Instead, Taehyung fell in love with me. Ah! I messed up everything! I just wanted to help, not make him my lover. I feel so bad now.

Later at Taehyung's house.......
Taehyung was heartbroken. He always thought Jenyoung liked him, because she was helping him, when this entire time, she was just being nice.

Taehyung got frustrated, angry and sad. Just because he was frustrated at his self, he ended up cutting his arm and hitting him self on his legs until he got bruises.

He got big a cut on his arm. His entire arm was bleeding, and he had purple bruises all over his legs.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

NEXT DAY.......

As usual, at 6:00pm Jenyoung came to Taehyung's house to tutor him. Jenyoung walked upstairs and opened Taehyung's room, and went and sat on his desk.

Taehyung felt really sad, and didn't wanna do anything. But he listened to Jenyoung and started doing the work, she gave him.

After a while, Jenyoung noticed Taehyung's hand was cut, and she noticed that he had bruises on his legs. So she asked him "Taehyung, did your father hit you again?" Taehyung replied "No, he didn't hit me." So then how did you get these bruises?" Asked Jenyoung. "It's nothing." Said Taehyung. "Come on, you can tell me." Said Jenyoung.

"It's because of you!" Shouted Taehyung. "What? Because of me?" Said Jenyoung. "You were the only person I laughed in front of, you were the only person who made me happy and you were the only person I ever fell in love with!" Said Taehyung and started crying. "Taehyung's did you hurt yourself because I said I don't like you?" Asked Jenyoung.

"Yes, I did, I got mad at myself and cut my hand, and hit my legs with a bat." Said Taehyung. "Taehyung, don't do this, don't hurt yourself." Said Jenyoung. "Then tell me you love me, and I won't hurt myself." Said Taehyung.

At that moment, Jenyoung felt extremely bad for being the reason Taehyung hurt himself. So she decided to lie to Taehyung, so he wouldn't hurt himself.

"Taehyung, I lied, I actually like you." Said Jenyoung putting on a fake smile. "Really?" Asked Taehyung shocked. "Yes, really." Said Jenyoung. "Why didn't you tell me before!" Said Taehyung. "Because, I was confused and scared, sorry Taehyung." Said Jenyoung. "It's okay, I promise to not hurt myself now." Said Taehyung smiling.

Jenyoung quickly hugged Taehyung, and Taehyung hugged her back. Jenyoung felt terrible because she was lying. But this was the only way Taehyung wouldn't hurt himself.

Later, Taehyung completed his work, Jenyoung checked it and went home.
Jenyoung felt very bad for lying, she cried while walking home. She didn't know what to do, at this point.

   I lied to him, what should I do now?
                  Why does he love me?
            What's that great about me?