Chapter One

I had terrible writer's block, hate it.

Heyy :) Please let me know of any suggestions you may have! The more the better.

Chapter One:

I woke up panting. Shaking. Scared. The dream was so vivid. Same one as every other night, but this time I saw her face. The women's face.

Why did she look so familiar?

I looked at my clock on my nightstand; it read 6:13 am. I breathed in slowly, trying to calm my racing heart. I knew I would have to tell someone about these dreams, these crazy, vivid, emotional dreams that I've been having so often.

Okay, so I had an hour till I had to get ready for school.

I grabbed my IPhone 4 from beside the clock, and checked my messages.  Fifteen messages all from my best friend Kayla. Figured. I sighed and opened the first, it read "omg are you awake?". And the next five were "heyy are you awake?". Three said "so there's this guy I meet,..." Etc.

I laid there in bed, staring around my room, feeling like I was being watched. My room's mostly purple and silver, with a few black objects. For the most part, my favorite color is purple, so my beds a nice light purple, and the bed frame's dark purple with silver starts randomly painted onto it.

 All-in-all, I loved my room. It was a twin to my personality, or so my parents say.

I got out of bed after replying to her, telling her I'd talk to her at school. I went to my mirror and brushed out my thick, brown hair.

 I looked into the mirror and stared into my greenish eyes, wondering why I kept seeing that weird dream.  I glanced at the time. It was only 6:30 am.

I sighed, and decided to just get ready and wait until I had to leave for school. I got ready in about 25 minutes. I went down stairs to the smell of bacon, eggs, and...hmmm...English muffins? Yes!! My absolute favorite!

 I jumped the last four steps and landed lightly on the hardwood floors. Weird, I thought, I like floated the last few inches. Whatever, I pushed it out of my mind, and ran into the kitchen.

"Hey mom", I said and kissed her good morning.

"Hey honey, I have to leaver earlier than normal this morning, so can you walk to school?"

"Yea that's fine" I said, thinking the whole time that I only had to wait 3 more weeks then I could drive. Three more weeks till I was 17, which in my family is the age my dad thinks is good enough to drive.

I grab my plate, and sit at the island/table. I look at my tall and slender mother, who is  my inspiration for everything I do. She has dark brown hair with streaks of different colors going through it, a strong jaw and slender eyebrows, like me.

 But that's where the similarities stop. She has dark brown eyes, and lighter (much lighter) skin, with high cheek bones. Basically I look only a little like her. This always confuses me, but whatever. She caught me looking and smiled.

 I smiled back and focused on eating my food. I took one half of the English muffin, put honey on it, added two pieces of bacon, then put it on my plate. I took the other one and put most of my eggs on it and pushed the two halves together. I took a bite and sighed. I was in food heaven.

*******************