▪□■[Sakata x Reader]■□▪

▪□■Sakata's POV■□▪

I grabbed her hand while wishing that this isn't a dream. It felt so real, one moment of me standing right beside Y/N then she disappeared. I woke up feeling my heart beating fast as I remember the memory that happened few years ago. I wanted to go with her again but many of my friends also like her. I placed one hand on my chest and tried to fixed my breathing. My body felt weak, I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep and meet her again like last

I woke up but in the dream itself. I was glad to see her again, I waved a small hello at her which she gladly returned back. I invited her to the Summer Festival that happening next week, she accpeted the invitation and said that she should go shopping by now. I told her to wait but she wasn't listening. I laughed and followed her through the stone path made for us. We stopped by a nearby stall full of stuffed animals. But there was a challenge, you can't get a prize for free of course. I payed for the challenge and got my bow and arrow. I thought 'this is for Y/N' then I let go of the arrow then it shot to the middle.

Y/N's mouth was agape, her E/C full of emotions: awe, shock, happiness, and a tiny bit of jealousy for aiming in the middle in one try. Y/N pouted and tried to do what I did. She also aimed for the middle and luckily it did it the middle, Y/N did a victory dance. We both picked our prizes. I got a tanuki and she got a neko. I kissed her on the forehead and confessed my feelings to her. Y/N's cheeks was painted with red, her eyes were full of love, the lights reflecting on her skin made her beautiful. I couldn't help but to kiss her again.

"I love you too, you dummy" she mumbled. I was smiling like an idiot, blushing like an idiot. When I went home the first thing I tweeted is that I have a girlfriend.

@sakatandao: I have a girlfriend now!!!!

              Comment • Retweet • ♥

It got so many likes and comments asking for who it is. But I'm not stupid enough to tell it to my fans. I smiled when I saw my friends supporting me and sending messages for support. They're even waiting for the little Sakatas running around. But that didn't happened....

Y/N was on her way to my house in our 3rd anniversary of dating. Suddenly a robber tried to steal her things and stabbed her on the chest. She was immediately brought to the hospital but she died upon arriving to the destination. The robber was caught and was sent to jail for a lifetime. I got depressed and locked myself in my room every day. I only go out if I need to go to the bathroom and eat. Urata was there to cheer me up, it worked for a bit. Few days after the incident,  I started to cough out blood, I looked at my mirror and became horrified. My skin was deadly pale, my red hair was messy, I have eyebags, my skin is so thin. I ran downstairs and tried to drink water but nothing budge, it would either be mixed up by blood or I would spit it out. I called for the ambulance for help. They came here on time if not I could've died. And now here I am, on a bed with white pillows and blankets, same with the walls. I stared blankly on the ceiling above me. I got tired from all the check-ups they did so I closed my eyes dreaming of the summer festival that happened a few years ago, not realizing that it was my last dream before dying.

A/N: I'm so bad with angsty chapters, I tried. My brain is tired from all the plots I'm thinking, somebody please help me with the plots. I'll just have a week break for now. Bye guys!!