Chapter 4: You ask to many questions you know that?

~Pandora's P.O.V.~

I follow him down a long dark hallway until we stop in front of an office door, "boss It's me I brought the girl" "come in" I hear a deep voice say. The man opened the door and allowed me to step in first. A man with a gun in his hand and a guy standing next to him with an icy look. "please take a seat" the man said without turning around in his chair. "where the hell am I ?" "you sweet flower are at my home" "and who might you be exactly?" "so many questions, so little time, don't you think frost?" he said with a chuckle and spinning around in his chair to face me. "yeah boss" Frost said with a small chuckle "who are you?" I asked as if I didn't already know "come now Pandora you know exactly who I am, so why ask such a stupid question hmmm? Right frost?"

 "yeah boss" Frost said with a small chuckle "who are you?" I asked as if I didn't already know "come now Pandora you know exactly who I am, so why ask such a stupid question hmmm? Right frost?"

he says as he puts his hand up that has a tattoo of a smile to cover his face as he laughs "sure is boss" the guy frost says as a smirk starts to play on his lips. "What the hell is so funny any way" "You" Joker says laughing more. rolling my eyes "you gonna tell me why i'm here chuckles or what?" Joker immediately stops laughing after I said that and his face becomes really serious "you got a mouth on you Pandora" He says as he stands up to lean on the desk in front of me "so you gonna tell me what the hell you want from me clown?" "you know for such a smart girl you really ask the dumbest questions" "yeah well I wouldn't have to ask dumb questions if you just answered them" "well in any case are you hungry? what am I saying of course your hungry come on lets go get something to eat " he said while garbing my hand and dragging me off to a kitchen downstairs "here sit" he says as he pushes me down on a stool.

~10 minutes later~

Joker sets down two plates with three pancakes,scrambled eggs and bacon with a cup of O.J on the side "bon appetite" he said with a slight bow. "um thank you" he takes a seat next to me as we eat in silence. every now and then I'd glance and for some reason he looks so familiar, but who the hell did I know that would dress up as a clown anyway.... unless...... no It can't be him theres no way....is there?.... "hey um so you finally gonna tell me why you brought me here?" releasing an irritated breath "you ask to many questions you know that?" He says getting up to put his plate in the sink. There is only one person that I know other than Bruce that avoids questions and tells me that I ask to many questions while scrunching up his nose slightly and that person is....

Hope you guys enjoyed comment what you think and don't forget to vote💕