The Quidditch match

"Never in all my years here have I seen such violence between these two houses. Ms. Summers, why did your Seeker punch and then try to hex Mr. Weasley?" Headmistress McGonagall asked, furious. "He isn't our true Seeker. He's just a filler. In case of an emergency. That's a question for him." Amara said. "I can answer that, Professor McGonagall. You see, Aryon was mad that he can't play this afternoon in the match since I'm here. He saw me and Fred talking and I'm taking it as he wanted to create a reason for me not to be able to play. So he ran over and punched Fred in the mouth then pulled out his wand. Luckily I was able to disarm him before he could cast a spell." Lily explained. She glared at Aryon. He cowered under both her and Mcgonagall's gaze. "So what if I punched him. He deserved it." Aryon said, bravely. "Is that what you think? What did my brother do to you?" Roxy shouted loudly.
"Roxy, let's calm down. Okay? I know he's a lying git but we can't have you getting expelled. What would your dad think?" Lucy tried to reason.
"I don't care. You can't spread lies about people. "I must not tell lies." Remember?" Roxy continued.
"Roxy, I get it. When lies are spread about someone you care about it's infuriating but you can't get into screeching matches with a person over it. Let Professor McGonagall speak and sort this out." Rose said calmly. Roxy nodded reluctantly. "Mr. Morrison, you will be receiving one month of detention, starting tonight. No Quidditch practice and before you argue I'm positive Professor Flitwick will agree with me. Are you going to be able to play Mr. Weasley?" "Yes, Professor. We should probably head towards the pitch." Freddie said as he walked to the door. Lily, Hugo, Louis, James, and Albus followed him. "Good luck, Lily. May the best cousin win." Louis teased. "I plan on it." Lily laughed. "Come on, Potter. We have to finish getting ready." Kurtis guided her to the changing room.
"Good day, everyone. Welcome to the first Quidditch match of the year. Ravenclaw VS Gryffindor. This is going to be a fun one to watch folks. Lily Potter is playing for Ravenclaw while her brothers, James and Albus and cousins, Hugo, Louis, and Fred are all playing for Gryffindor." The crowd cheered loudly as they took to the pitch. The noise bugged her. "I want a nice clean game from all of you. Not that I have had a problem before but I know how competitive family can be." Madam Hooch let the snitch loose and James was following it with his eyes. As soon as Madam Hooch threw up the Quaffle, Lily took off after the snitch. She watched as the team set up their Sphinx play. Lily got an idea. The snitch got out of James' sight so Lily dived as if she saw the snitch. James, actually believing her fiend, followed her. She knew that Kurtis was coming. She spun out of the way in the nick of time. James was not so lucky. Seeing the snitch and Ravenclaw being up by twenty, she raced and caught it. The crowd cheered. A wave of bronze and blue came from the stands. Lily landed and was surrounded by the team in an instant. "Good game, Lil." James said, rubbing his shoulder. "You good?" She asked, worried. He nodded and smiled. "That was a nice fiend." Hugo congratulated. "Sorry, James. But even you have to compliment how good that was." James laughed. They walked away. "Brilliant, Lily." She felt someone grab her from behind. Lysander kissed her cheek. Teddy cleared his throat. "Sorry, Teddy." Lily blushed. Teddy waved his hand, then gestured them to follow him.