Chapter 3: The run

Negans POV

Myself, Rick, and Michonne got into one of the old cars and drove off to town to gather some supplies. Personally, I felt a bit vulnerable because I know how Rick and his lady feel about me...and them two out of everyone are the worst when it comes to what I did back then. I looked out the window of the the backseat, I was in a daze staring at the clouds, they moved rapidly as the car travelled until I noticed something about the building. "rick", I said calmly. He chose to ignore me. "rick!", I said a bit louder the next time. "What the fuck do you want Negan", he said as I saw him roll his eyes through the front mirror of the car. "wow, I think you need to get the fuck over what happened in the past because if you don't... we will NEVER see eye to eye on anything", I stated. Rick stops the car dramatically. "oh here we go", I whisper under my breathe. "excuse me?", rick says. "just the lecture that you give everyone, and guess what! Its the most fucking annoying thing I've ever heard", I say. "boys please, not now", michonne begged. "no negan needs to hear a little something, then we will go", rick says. "you know you killed two of my best friends, you smashed them over the head with a baseball bat covered in barb wire, left them suffering, you left us suffering, you made us watch...", rick explained until I cut him off. "technically, I didn't let them suffer, two hits and they were practically done for", I said with a chuckle. "This is what I'm fucking talking about! You laugh at the most inconvenient times...like what the fuck is wrong with you, what could possibly be going through your mind right now", rick asks with anger. "rick, you wanna know whats going through my mind right now, its that...yeah I killed 'two' of your people, but guess what...you killed all of mine, while they were sleeping, and you stole a baby, you sick bastard", I said as I opened the car door and got out. " I killed Spencer too, ill give you that one, I killed him to save your life but apparently no one knows respect in this shit hole... but Sasha..that one, wasn't on me", I slammed the door. It was silence for a moment between michonne and rick. "should we just leave him, and say he got bit?", michonne says. "oh my god michonne, no", rick states. "ok then tell him to get his ass back in the car then", michonne says. "neg-", rick stops. "where the fuck did he go", he panics. 

Ricks POV

"that little shit", I jump out of the car running to the closest building, hoping negan went this way. Michonne followed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"negan", I said as it echoed in the abandoned building. "come find me little bitch", negan yelled. We walked and gathered a few things from the cupboards but not much. A loud noice came from the other room. "negan I know you're in here, you are quite loud when it comes to trying to hide from us", I laughed a bit. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and its a walker. "oh shit", I pushed him away, I reached for my knife but it wasn't there. "fucking hell", I said still pushing the dead off of me. He knocked me down, I couldn't do anything without my knife, there was nothing around me to hit his head off of. Michonne went a different way to search. Just then, I saw a silhouette of a person who stabbed the walker in the head, and it fell on top of me as I was still laying the floor. They walked into the light. "negan", I said. "thats my name, don't wear it out", he laughs. He helps me up, "thanks would be nice", negan said. "thank you", I replied. "ok, I know I can be tough to handle sometimes, with my ego, and my sarcasticness, but can't we be at least civil, for Maya?", he suggests. "I guess", I replied. we shook hands. Michonne walks in, "what the hell is going on?", she jokes. "you guys are being nice to each other?", she laughs. "oh fuck off", they both said at the same time. "wow, Negans rubbing off on you already eh?", she says. "I guess he is", I say. "not sure if thats a good thing", michonne says. "aye! No need for this bullying, as soon as we made up", negan says. "you're right, you're right", I say. "what is that", I point to the bag negans holding. "oh, I used to come around here a while back, and hid some goodies under a floor board, they're expired probably, but its still food, and drinks", he says. "wow, thank you", I said. "see I'm not too bad, you just have to get to know me", negan smirks. "ok not so fast", I chuckle a bit as we walk back to the car.