Serafina Starlight

Star Wars oc character

Species: Twi'lek

Age: 18

Skin Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Hazel

Personality: Kind, Adventurous, Caring, Selfless, Wise, Stern, Serious, Good Hearted

Likes: Luke, Her Master, Her friends, Helping others, Light Side of the Force, Jedi, Adventure, Building Dorids, BB-2, Flying in ships

Dislikes: Sith, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Death Star, Dark Side of the Force, Her friends in danger, War, Empire, Stormtroopers, Her Master losing strength, Her Master's draining heath, People teasing or taunting her with her parents deaths, Inquisitors, Assassins, Emperor's Hands, Jabba the Hutt, Jabba's Guards, Bib Fortuna, Enslavement of her people

Force-Sensitive: yes

Jedi Master- Mace Windu

Love Interest: Luke Skywalker

Lightsaber Color: Purple and Blue"Given to her by her master" 

Parents: Aayla Secura and Unnamed Father

Serafina Starlight was born to Jedi Master Aayla Secura and a unnamed Male Twi'lek. She was born one year after the Jedi Purge. When Stormtroopers found her and her family her father told Aayla to run and hide their daughter only for her to find a injured Mace Windu who is still alive and looking for survivors of Order 66. Mace promised Aayla to raise and protect Serafina and give Aayla's lightsaber to Serafina when she was 18 years old. Serafina and Mace hid on Jakku where Serafina learned the ways of the Force, about the Jedi Order and the Old Republic, and Order 66. She even learned about Anakin Skywalker and his turn to the Dark Side. She is very skilled in building and repairing ships and droids. She built a BB- series astromech droid that she named BB-2. In 0-BBY she and Mace left Jakku and went to Tatooine to find Obi-Wan Kenobi and seek his help to take down the Empire. There the two met Luke Skywalker and the Lars Family. While Luke was welcoming and was kind enough to give them a place to rest, his uncle Owen didn't like them and tried to throw them out to the Sand People. She soon fell in love with Luke when he told her about how he wants to go the the academy to become a pilot and join the Rebellion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my Star Wars character. When I'm done with the stories I'm writing right at the moment I will be working on my first Star Wars story for you Star Wars fans. I hoped you enjoyed learning a bit about this character.