Spies and Emergency Meetings

Ari

We walked into the rec room to find Clarisse and Michael Yew in a shouting match. I turned my eyes away from them and looked over at Silena whose eyes were red and puffy and her hot chocolate sat untouched in front of her.
"Enough!" I exclaimed as everyone went silent and looked at me. "What is wrong with you guys? You are fighting over something so minuscule compared to what just happened and what is about to happen." I growled as everyone looked away in shame. "Now, let's get to the matter at hand, and it wouldn't hurt to apologize to Silena." I snapped as they all muttered an apology to the sweet brunette.
"Thank you, your Highness." Chiron bowed as I nodded, ignoring that he didn't call me by my name.
"All of you can fight without Ares. Until I get satisfaction, no one in my cabin is lifting a finger to help. Have fun dying." Clarisse grumbled before she left.
"Clarisse... wait." I started before she slammed the door in my face and I pulled back letting out a sigh. "Not a word, Michael." I said not even facing him.
"How did you know?" He asked.
"Because I do." I said.
"Now, if you please, councilors. Percy- the Great Prophecy." Chiron said before Percy nodded and read the words on the paper.
"Raise is a good thing, isn't it?" Connor Stoll asked.
"It's Raze. R-a-z-e... that means to distroy." I said as he nodded.
"Perhaps we should let Percy think about these lines, he needs time-." Chiron started.
"No. I don't need time. If I die, I die. I can't worry about that, right?" Percy asked as my throat closed up a bit and everyone looked at me.
"Uh, let's move on... we've got a spy." I said uncomfortably.
"A spy?" Michael asked.
"It could be anyone." Connor glanced at Annabeth.
"Like one of Luke's siblings." Katie Gardner said as she frowned at the Stoll brothers.
"Hey!" I yelled over them as the started to bicker.
"Ari should know, she seems to know everything." Michael said as he scowled at me and I paled.
"Hey, that's enough." Percy stepped in.
"Because you know as well, so tell us princess, or do you want us all to die?" Michael asked again with a sharper tone that hit me the wrong way and a tear slipped down my face.
"I don't think you realize how bad I want to tell someone what happens, but as much of a blessing it is to know the future, it's also a curse." I composed myself.
"You can see the future?" Pollix asked as I nodded.
"Do we win?" Travis asked.
"If I tell you, it won't happen. Life has a balance, and if I mess with the future, the future tends to mess back." I said.
"So you knew about Charlie?" Silena asked.
"She tried to warn us, but Beckendorf told me to distract the monsters while he finished up." Percy stepped in.
"I can see the future, but I can't guarantee that they'll listen to me. I can't control the person or the future. All I can do is guide, other then that, my powers are useless." I frowned as Percy placed his hand on mine and gave it a light squeeze. "Silena? Would you like to take a walk with me?" I asked as her head popped up to look at me. "Please? I need some advice." I said as she slowly nodded already knowing where this was going.
"Wait, what?" Percy asked before I kissed his cheek and walked out with Silena following behind me.

Map

"Where are you taking me?" She asked

"Honey, I'm not taking you anywhere, you're following me on your own free will." I said. "I just want to talk to you where no one can over hear us. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk. Can we do that?" I asked as she nodded and we walked towards Fireworks beach but we stopped at the rocks and climbed up. I gave her my hand to help her up and we sat on the top and watched the waves toss for a while.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked.
"I know it's you, Silena, and I also know why. I brought you over here because I know how heartbroken you are. I wanted to make sure you were ok." I said softly.
"How do you know?" She asked.
"I just do... I'll tell you a secret ok?" I started as she nodded. "I'm not from here, I'm from a different universe and this is a book series there. I've lived two lives so far, and one of them stopped on my 18th birthday. I was a wife and had two children, 4 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren. I had to watch my husband of 68 years die, and then I was pushed into this universe to fall in love again and die then be moved on again, and again, over, and over, until the end of time. I can't get out of this life, but it's worth it, and I've chosen this life for myself. If anyone knows how hard heartbreak is, I do, first hand and I also had to help my children and grandchildren through it as well." I explained as she slowly nodded.
"Why did you tell me that?" She asked.
"Because when everything seems hopeless, there's still more life to live. That experience doesn't have to define you. You don't have to tell Luke. I've seen how this ends for everyone, but I want you to know you don't have to go by the script. You can rewrite and make this story your own." I said as I held up her wrist and the charm of Kronos dangled on a silver chain.
"I don't know if I can." She said as a twig snapped from behind us and we quickly turned.
"Sorry... I just wanted to check up on you two, dinner was called about 5 minutes ago... sorry." Percy cringed as I laughed at him and shook my head.
"Come to me, anytime you need help." I said as I stood up and offered her my hand. She hesitated, but took it and I pulled her to her feet before we climbed down together.
"Are you coming, Silena?" Percy asked.
"No, I have have a bit to think about, I'll see you guys later." She said before she walked off.
"Are you two ok?" Percy worried.
"I hope so." I said before I followed him to the Mess Hall.