The monsters

Day 2
-2 hours later-

Have I gone crazy, I thought looking around the asylum "..." I walk into the kitchen I think anyways..that same smell..blood "why did I even come here anyways..this asylum " I look at the camera and sigh " man up Waylon.." I said to myself and I look back up "you got to be kidding me.." I noticed a old man microwaving a man head "..that's not microwavable" I said sarcastically to myself and sigh "...it's been two days since I been here.." I mumbled and noticed the old man was gone "..." I duck underneath the table "great..now I have to worry about the old man too.." I hear a saw not just any saw a mechanical circular saw blade "probably the old man.." I felt tired "...not now.."I said as my eyes begin to close "...." I fell asleep underneath the table with the camera on my lap.

Day 3
I shouldn't had slept underneath the table now my back is killing me..but at least the old man is gone, I thought and I stretch "okay let's keep moving Waylon.." I mumbled to myself and left the kitchen with the camera in my hand and I felt pissed " how could you done this to me Blaire!" I yelled but all I heard is my echo and I shook my head "...." I kept walking around the asylum trying to clear my head "...he probably abandoned everyone.." I said sadly and walk into the sewing machine class room? I was confused "..well it keep them occupied " I look at the other door " why is this door locked?" I pull the door but it wouldn't budge "strange.." I look up and see the guy! "Darling!!" The man said happily "I been looking for you everywhere!!" I had a bad feeling "..you..you have?" I look at him sadly and look down ".. I'm sorry..for what had happened to you.." the man smile warmly and went to the other door to come in the room I was in. I look at him scared "..your not..mad..at me right?" The man look at me " I'm  never mad at my bride" he smiled warmly and I look at him confused "w-what?" My heart started to bump and it wasn't a good feeling " sir..um..I'm not your..bride.." the man came closer and then hold my hand softly "not yet darling, but I'll fix you so you can be my bride!" The man pull me close and I don't know what to feel then I realized "wait what's wrong with me?" I look at him and he just smiled " well darling, you need to fit in a bride dress" the man put his hand on my cheek "me and you are going to have a family, don't you want that?" He whispered in my ear and I look at him sadly. I remembered something that Blaire said and I look up to the man "...." I remembered what I read about him "..wait are you..Eddie Gluskin?" Eddie frown a little but smiled again " yes darling that's me...why?" I look at him and back away a little but I stopped "...I read about you.. Eddie..and.." Eddie made a fist and looked down but then sigh "..darling I'm a change man.." I look at him and sigh "I'm sorry for what happened before here.." Eddie hug me and sigh deeply "...." I rest my head on his chest "..."

document on Eddie Gluskin

Born: 1966/67
age: 46

sex:Male
Hair:Black
E

yes:Blue
All that is known about Eddie Gluskin's early life is that he was sexually abused by his father and uncle. Prior to being admitted at Mount Massive Asylum, Eddie was a misogynist and a serial killer who mutilated women. There are implications that his insanity stems from being sexually abused as a child
Picture of Eddie Gluskin (before the machine)

 There are implications that his insanity stems from being sexually abused as a childPicture of Eddie Gluskin (before the machine)