How We Met 1/2 Ch: 1

*SMACK*

          Silence rang through the air, Lucifer held his stance, eyes wide with shock and regret. Lucifer had done something he'd sworn never to do, a physical action onto another, "A-Angel dea-", Angel stopped him. Raising his hand to Lucifer's, grasping it tightly, bringing it down. Lilith stood in the door way, questioning what went down and why, why was this happening. Well Lucifer had a damn ranting tantrum about Charlie , letting his anger get the best of him, ready to fight something or someone. Angel began to smile again.
  Angel just pushed his hands down and turned to Charlie's room...

  Charlie's room had grown in size while she grew up, after she moved out some where, the room stopped growing. Angel reorganize it, moving the bed to the wall, taking the desk and putting it on the corner. The room was finished...so was his partnership with Lucifer,the king of hell. Angel grabbed his contract from the king's hands, grabbing his bag, turning back to look at Lucifer and Lilith, motioning his fingers across his face, telling them one last thing.

"Smile darlings, You not dressed without one."

     Walking the crowded streets of hell, Angel growled a bit. Angel had been staying at hotels for awhile. And not having a car here was like getting a punishment from god, what all these demons do to get to hell anyways? Angel walked a bit longer before going appond another  hotel, he walked up to the door and knocked.
He awaited the opening of the door, a fine & neat woman open the door. He quickly got a sense that he knew who this particular demon was, yet he didn't remember who she was yet. The woman wasn't so gentle whilst gripping his wrist and dragging him into the fine establishment. Angel told him her wanted to help out at the hotel, including part taking in the redemption. The woman claps her hands together, she says she only needed one more person for the redemption process. Angel immediately recognized who she was, "Oh wonderful Charlie! You've made you dream come true!", The woman, aka , Charlie tackled him into a hug. She hadn't seen him in ages!

Angel pulls away from the hug, turning to see a girl with light grey hair & a huge X hovering in front of her eye, " Hi I'm Vaggie", He introduces himself completely...

*At Night*

  Afterwards Angel gets set in his room, he gets alot of stuff done in certain amount of time & never have failed to do something perfectly quick. At night he puts on a darker magenta tank top, pink shorts, & drank some wine, small amounts, he only needed so much for him to fall asleep. Angel finished off the wine and laid his head down on the pill pink pillow, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something will go down the drain...