Ten

Liked by 100,890 people

yungblud: we fight back and forth like you're wearing the ring

56,848 comments

harrystyles: even if we both break down tonight
lukehemmings: and you say you hate me
kendalljenner: y'all are ugly for this
yungblud: @kendalljenner get blocked.
billskarsgård: my guy what clown shit did you do?
evanpeters: coming from the ACTUAL clown
billskarsgård: homie you died in AHS half of the time. 🤡🤡
yungblud: never say homie again, mate
.  .  .

Fighting? It's completely normal. When two people in a relationship fight, they have some sort of.. feeling there.

There's nothing wrong.

Unless it's toxic.

When everything comes to an end.

If you want love, you're gonna have to go through the pain. You're gonna have to learn how to change.

"Maybe you should pick up the phone once!" Dominic cries, "I know you have time!"

"I'm just busy. We're on the fucking edge right now," Taissa responds, "I'm sorry that I let you down."

He had tears running down his face, choking on each breath.

He has never felt like this before.

"Busy? Yeah with Skarsgård!"

Bill shakes his head, "Don't bring me in to this."

Taissa scoffs, "You don't want to make this work, you want to make this worse."

Evan rubs his eyes, how can two people argue in front of a group of others like they are invisible to the rest. It doesn't make sense.

They're arguing nonsense.

Taissa is very busy, she's an actor!

"Thats not true!" Dominic exasperated, he couldn't even believe this, "I just want to make us fucking work. Arguing over the goddamn phone, texting each-other and falling asleep angry. Obviously we need to communicate! I feel like you aren't listening—"

"Oh will you two shut the hell up!" Harry interrupts, "You guys are pathetic. Honestly, I can't even look at you two without cringing."

"I have to agree with the hippie." Bill chuckles, "what even happened overtime?"

Taissa couldn't even remember, and neither could Dom. They both stood clueless, Dominic running his fingers through his messy hair while Taissa threw hers up into an unkempt ponytail.

"I don't even know." He spits, sitting down on the couch.

"I-" The guys look at her, watching her leave the room reluctantly.

"Ooooo Dom you fucked up."

"I'll go after her.. just give her some time."