Eighteen

this chapter contains smut skip it if you feel uncomfortable

skip it if you feel uncomfortable

also didn't care enough to
check for grammar

Taissa arrived at the house rather quickly. Her own place, that Dominic is crashing at for a few weeks. She had a small meeting with Evan, they chatted over a cup of coffee. Cliché right? Yes.

Even more cliché than ever.

Anyways, they discussed how Evan needed to grow a pair of balls and not be such a bitch for once and appreciate the people around him.

She's kidding.

She's kidding about that too.

Taissa gets out of the vehicle, walking up towards the door and opening it only to see Dom on the couch, in some sweatpants.

"Hey! I solved the problem!" He motioned towards his dick, "I'm so proud of myself."

She squints, what the fuck?

"Well I—uh."

"Don't "uh" me, you told me to solve it, and and after I've wanked into never-land, and came until it snowed, I "solved the problem"." His voice was rough, scratchy, and his eyes found hers discreetly. His right hand tickled down his shirtless torso to the flimsy pair of boxers he had on. At least they were black and not some yellow ones with flamingos on them! Those would make her scream bloody murder!

He could feel his dick start to grow, seeing Taissa in those short little shorts and a lacy crop-top could send him over the edge!

His hand slipped into his boxers as he snatched onto his growing cock, maintaining eye contact as he started to stroke himself.

The wetness pooling in her panties increased, they've only had one sexual adventure. Can this be another?

Is that why all those instagram posts were popping up here and there?

All graphic and explicit, he was exposing himself terrifically. Knowing Dominic, he wasn't even going to attempt to take those down anyways.

All she was focusing on now was getting fucked, rough, hard. Plowed into the bed and breaking it in more than ever—mmmm. He could make her explode right now.

A deep groan echoed through the room, Dom pumping his hard dick more than ever, through shaky breaths he grunted, "Sit down right there."

He pointed to the black coffee table, and she looked at him like he was mad. Watch him jerk off? What was she going to do?

She just shrugs, walking over and sitting on the table, legs uncrossed and her hands on the table.

"Pull my boxers down, Taissa." She leans over and does so, giving him a full view of her tits protruding out of her shirt. His thumb runs over the head of his cock and he shivers.