Chapter 9

_______________________________________

Yoongi's pov
Right now I was back at the bar, it was busy and boring. Taehyung and Namjoon both were out with their boyfriends and Jimin didn't come to the bar after getting off of stage for some reason. God I hope that idiots okay, I have a bad feeling about today, I looked at the time, 5 minutes left where are you Jimin, shit what if he's sick, i should go check on him. "Hey yoongi thank you so much for coming to help" hobi say smiling a little, Jesus he looked tired. "No problem, you should get some rest" I say laughing a little "I'll try, well you can go after this, I'll see you around" he quickly rushes off, man he's always busy. The next bartender walks in as I begin to pack up "Hey yoongi before you go could you serve this table real quick" he asks, I just smile and nod "sure" not like I don't have anywhere to be, clearly.

I grab the tray of drinks and make my way to the table, who the hell orders so many drinks, and where the fuck is Jimin, i tried looking around for him but no sign. As I got to the tables and started placing the drinks down I heard a voice that made me freeze in my tracks "Yoongi" I felt my heart stop, shit, I looked up only to meet eyes with Chung. He stared back into my eyes, my legs refused to move as I stood in shock, "you know this guy Chung" one of the guys next to him asked. I quickly came back to reality and started to make my way to the bar quickly, "Yoongi wait!" I heard his voice behind, why the fuck can't he just leave me, why does he have to come back. I felt my vision blur with tears, "YOONGI!" Chung grabbed my hand and pulled me into a corner "Let me the fuck go!" I said before slapping him across the face.

I couldn't keep my tears back as they began pouring out. "I'm sorry yoongi please, just hear me out" he said acting like he fucking cared "well say it then!" I shouted at his face "I know what I did was wrong, I'm sorry, your the only one for me Yoongi, please give me one more chance" I felt my blood began to boil, "You cheated more than once, YOUR NOT FUCKING SORRY!" I said pushing him away "don't you fucking dare come near me ever again." I said glaring at him before walking off. I quickly wiped my tears, fucking idiot thinking I'm gonna go back to him, I'd rather rot in hell. I grabbed my coat from the bar, I want Jimin, I wanna talk to him I just want to hug him and cry my heart out.

"Yoongi, one of our clients asked for you to deliver this to them" the bartender said handing me a bottle of wine, it better not be that fucker again, "What's his name" I asked looking at the expensive bottle of wine, "hyun" well atleast it's not him. I nodded and made my way to the other side of the club, I never went to the other side it was usually reserved for private sessions with strippers or prostitutes. It was only lit with red light and it wrenched of sex, I felt a weird feeling appear in my stomach, probably disgust. But the only thing that ran through my mind was Jimin, where Is he I need him.

I knocked on the door I was supposed to deliver this to, "come in" I'd rather not, "if you say so sir" I slowly opened the door only to have the smell of sweat and cum hit me. "Y-yoongi?!" I stared in shock and dropped the bottle of wine. "...Jimin" I whispered, he was there...naked...with that guy. I felt break into millions of pieces at that site "Ah welcome, come in" he said urging me to come closer...I didn't know how to feel, why does it hurt so much, Jimin doesn't mean anything to me.

"I have to go" My voice cracked as I felt burning in my eyes, I quickly walked out. Stay fucking calm yoongi, I went to the locker room and began gathering all my stuff, "Yoongi im so sorry you had to see that" I felt my hurt drop even more, "it's okay, its not my business what you do with your boyfriend" I smiled slightly but I couldn't hide my tears either, "Boyfriend?! Yoongi I love you not him"...I can't, "Sorry Jimin I can't date you" I said as Jimin looked at me broken,

"is...is it because I'm a stripper" I turned the other way and grabbed my stuff, "well?!" Jimin raised his voice, I still didn't reply as I began to walk off, he grabbed my arm "yoongi just give me answe-" the moment he touched my arm something triggered inside me and I couldn't keep it in anymore, I cut him off midsentence and shouted "YES THAT'S THE DAMN REASON, I will never date someone like you! now. Let. Go" he looked at me shocked and his grip loosened, "Your fucking disgusting, You and everyone else like you! Your all the fucking same! I HATE YOU JIMIN, I'LL NEVER LOVE A STRIPPER LKE YOU!" I cry out running out in the rain.

Jimin's pov
"Fuuack~" Hyun moaned as he came, I panted pulling out and laying down next to him sweaty as hell. "Mm~ that was so good~" he said rubbing his hand around my chest, I can't keep doing this. "Hyun this is the last time" I said as he looked back at me surprised "and whys that babe" ...I hated it when he called me babe, "i have someone I like" he turned to look at me and nodded "is it that bartender" I nodded and stretched, hyun just smirked "well this'll be fun then" I looked over at hyun confused

We both heard a knock on the door, "oh the wines here, come in" why did he order wine today, he never did that before. "If you say so sir"...my eyes widened at the person who walked through the door, oh my God "Y-yoongi" he dropped the bottle of wine causing it to shatter "...Jimin" I never saw Yoongi like that, he looked so...broken. "Ah welcome come in" I glared at hyun as yoongi quickly left. "No shit!" I quickly got out of the bed and started putting my clothes on, "where are you going babe"

"I can't lose him!" I shouted while running down the hallway reaching the locker where he gathering all his stuff.  "Yoongi im so sorry you had to see that" I could tell he was hurt, but he just looked over at me and gave me a painful smile "it's okay, its not my business what you do with your boyfriend"
  "Boyfriend?! Yoongi I love you not him" i waited for his answer as he looked down on to the floor "Sorry Jimin I can't date you" I felt my heart clench,...is it because he saw me and hyun, or is it because I'm a stripper.

"is...is it because I'm a stripper" I asked as he turned the other way, i started to get frustrated, what about all the moments we had, were they all a lie, is he disgusted by me because I'm a stripper?! "well?!" I raised my voice a little desperately wanting an answer, but he walked past me until I grabbed his arm, I'm not letting him go "yoongi just give me answe-" Yoongi cut me off midsentence and he snapped "YES THAT'S THE DAMN REASON, I will never date someone like you! now. Let. Go" I stood there shocked "Your fucking disgusting, You and everyone else like you! Your all the fucking same! I HATE YOU JIMIN, I'LL NEVER LOVE A STRIPPER LKE YOU!" He cried and ran out. Those words stabbed me like a knife....He hates me...He's gone, it's all my fault.

Yoongi's pov
After running in the rain in blind anger I stopped, oh my God, what the hell have I done, all the things I said to Jimin came rushing to me, oh God no shit. I quickly took out my phone and called him...but my call didn't go through...I stared at my reflection in the phone. "What the hell have I done" I sobbed "I just lost the most fucking important person in my life" I leaned up against a wall and cried, I didn't care if people stared, this is all my fucking fault. "Yoongi what're you doing in the rain" I turned to see Chung, I didn't bother answer him, I had no energy to. "Your going to get a cold if you stay out here, come with me"

He wrapped my arm over his shoulder and walked back to his house, before I knew it I was back inside his bedroom infront of the fireplace with a towel wrapped around. "I know that face, did you find out your crush is with someone else" Chung asked sitting down next to me, I shook my head "...I ruined our relationship...forever....we could've been together...happy....but i destroyed that" Chung pulled me in closer to him, "I'm sorry yoongi"...He's not warm like Jimin, i could smell Chung's perform, Jimin smells better, He squeezed my shoulder and buried his face in my hair, his hands aren't soft like Jimin's,  He slid his hand up my shirt and began to roam my body, He's not gentle like Jimin. Chung grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes, His eyes aren't as soft as Jimin's, he leaned in and our lips collided, I felt tears roll down my cheek, Jimin's lips would be softer,......but I'm desperate I wrapped my arms around Chung tightly holding him and desperately kissed back letting him slip his tongue and claim every inch of my mouth . I'm the disgusting one, I pulled him closer into me, laying down, letting him do whatever he wanted with me.
_______________________________________