The morning after

I woke in the morning with a slight headache, so I stretched and noticed that I wasn't home and then I knew I really wasn't home when I turned to see that nigga from last night standing in front of me with some black basketball shorts on with his black Calvin Klein underwear slightly showing.

"Morning ma" his sexy ass NOLA accent was the only thing I heard and noticed at that moment.

"Um what am I doing here?"

"Well a good morning would have been nice"

"Wtf, who TF are you and where hell am I?"

"Well I can see your kinda rude, but anyways beautiful I'm August, and your at my house, sorry I meant to say our house"

"I'm not rude and tf you mean our house nigga I don't know you and I'm not staying here " I got up and notice that my clothes were gone and the only thing I had on was a big shirt, my bra, and underwear, so anyways I walked towards the door and he followed behind me, asking all theses questions.

"Where the hell are you going?"

"Home dumbass"

All of a sudden before I could reach for the door I was slammed against it.

"Your staying here with me this is your home now, so get use to it " his voice deepened more showing that he was pissed.

"Now go back upstairs " I quickly ran upstairs and into the room, and went straight to the bathroom. As soon as I got in there I turned around and seen all my necessities from home. I then realized that I won't be going nowhere I'm stuck here with this strange guy, I then began to slide against the door on to the floor and started to cry into my knees...Omg...where is Indya? Is Indya ok? All these questions popped up in my head, not even worried about if I'm going to be stay here the only thing I could think about is my bestie.

•Indya p.o.v•

I woke to feel a draft so I looked down and seen I had no pants on just a big shirt, my underwear, and bra..TF? where the hell is my clothes? All of a sudden my thoughts was interrupted by a deep Virginia accent, so I looked up to see this sexy ass nigga from last night in some red basketball shorts, and red Polo Ralph Lauren underwear.

"Morning beautiful"

"H..hi"

"Soo w-"

"What am I doing here and who are you?"

"Well your at your new home, and I'm Chris"

"TF you mean new home?"

"Like I said new home, this is your home for now on"

"I'm not staying here " I got up and tried to walk to the door, but was pulled back.

"Your not going anywhere, now sit your little ass there or go take a shower " I quickly ran into the bathroom, I seen all of my necessities from home...Omg..I'm stuck here with this stranger that kinda scary ' me...Omg where is Asia? Is she ok? This is the only thing I could think about, how my bestie was doing.