Meeting the bestie's

•Asia•

I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang,so I got up and answered the door, when I opened the door I was in shock. There stood this fine ass nigga with red hair.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Um is August here"

"Yea give me a second" I said moving out the way letting him in, and running upstairs to the room.

"August"

"Yea"

"This guy with red hair is downstairs and he asked for you " I said while sitting on the bed and grabbing the remote.

So August walked downstairs and an hour later the only thing I hear is a lot of guys laughing, and only thing I smell is weed. Damn, I can't go downstairs because I know there's a lot of guys, and I can't take all that smoke, shit now I have to stay up here and there's nothing to drink. Anyways after 15 minutes I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get something to drink, so I walked downstairs quickly, and waited passed August and his friends quickly, and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I got to the stairs I was stopped by August calling me, so I turned around to see all his friends, he introduced me to them and I gave all of them a simple hi, and when I looked to the left I see Indya pouting. So I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs with me.

"Bruh, why was you down there with all of them?" I said while opening my juice

"August wouldn't let me come up here" she said while grabbing my juice out of my hand

"Why?" I asked

"Cause he's a little bitch, and he knew I was gonna be pissed, ass" she said rolling her eyes and passing me my juice back

"Oh" I said grabbing my juice, and looking at the bottle

"TF Indy, you drank all my shit" I said kinda pissed

"Nigga you got some left" she said looking at me smiling

"No I don't you left me with less the a quarter" I said passing her the juice back

"Finish this shit" I said passing her the juice and walking back downstairs, when I got downstairs, August and his friends were gone.Thank goodness. So I ran back upstairs with another juice.

"They finally left" I said smiling

"Shit, Chris left me here with yo ugly ass"

"Man f*ck you" I said laying down and snatching the remote from Indya, and changing it back to bad girls club

"Whatever"