Chapter 20

************

" Why you letting that fine ass nigga leave out". Princess said approaching Gucci at the bar.

"Girl, I wasn't about to fuck him that quick, I did give him my number though." Gucci said as she watched Jaysen walk out the club with his crew.

"Girl you better than me, because I would haven been on that! You know he just got drafted to the Bulls." Princess said sipping on her martini.

"The Chicago bulls?" Gucci said raising a brow.

"Bitch.... No Bullshit! The Chicago bulls, he just got drafted 2 hours ago that's why they came here to celebrate."

"Damn!"

"You don't watch tv do you?"

"Girl if it ain't on Netflix, I ain't watching it." Gucci replied.

"I need another blunt I'm not high enough." Princess said fixing her G-string.

"I'm fucked up, I'm ready to go I think I've made enough money for the night."

"How much you made?"

"A little over 3 grand." Gucci said pulling some crispy bills out her top.

"My bitch is a money maker, Tulio gon love you."

"Shit he already do, what's up with him"? Gucci asked.

"Girl, if you want be to be one hundred he fucking most of these hoes in here."

"Wowww."

"Yup, and from what I heard he packing and know how to work that Spanish culo to!" She chucked.

"Bitch you is so fucking stupid." Gucci said hitting her on her shoulder gently.

A dark skinned girl about 5'4 with chink eyes walked passed and mugged the girls.

"What's that bitch problem?" Gucci said returning her displeasing stare.

"Oh that's Sasha, she think she run the whole club because she's so called Tulio's bitch. She think everybody in the club want her spot, poor thang really dick dumb if you ask me."

I see he like them chocolate. Gucci thought.

" Well she better know her fucking place before she get put in it ." Gucci added.

**********

Heavenly

"No, I said Italian beef dipped with American cheese and peppers." Heavenly said to the cook at the local fast food restaurant.

As soon as her food was done she purchased it and walked to her new home up the block.

Beep beep.

She was interrupted by a car blowing their horn at her.

Without turning around she assumed it was just some thirsty niggas trying to holler at her.

"Go away". She shooed the driver away and kept walking.

As she continued to walk she felt someone touch her shoulder, she turned around and grabbed her mace on her key chain.

" Back  off! You don't want it with me"! She said finally turning around and looked up to see Prince standing before her.

"My bad, I didn't mean to scare you." He said concerned for her. He wanted to laugh so bad at the way she turned around with her mace but he was also glad that she was trying to protect herself.

"What do you want"? She said clutching her bags.

"What do you mean what do I want? I been calling you for weeks now! I went up to your job and they told me you quit, you moved out of your old crib... and you deleted all your social media pages. How you just gon' ghost me like that?" He said frustrated.