Mr. Fischbach

God, you were irresistible to him. He couldn't believe his pretty little head how he had fallen for you.

You were a simple dragon-human hybrid. You had wings, a tail, and thick horns that flowed towards the back of your head. You were enslaved a couple of years back. Swept away from your normal life, for one that is much less pleasant, to say the least. You use to be a person, a citizen. The Anti-Dragon Organization (ADO) decided that you couldn't live that life anymore, you had to live theirs.

Now, here you were, stuck in this tiny little cage. Many people came here and bought dragons for their personal needs. You had overheard that you were only a month away from being put into the sex trade. This was a free trade of dragon-human hybrids that fulfilled the needs of the horny. You...you were scared, no, terrified. It was beyond you how these things happened so easily. You wished you could talk to someone
Cry
Scream
Anything
But you could not. You were injured here, you don't remember how, but all you know is that you have a huge scar across your throat and no voice.
You had been taught sign language from another couple of dragons with the same scar. You only hoped that your handler would be willing to understand you.

A man in a velvety red suit was lead to your enclosure. He examined you carefully. He looked rich. He looked sharp. He looked...charming. He smiled at you and for some reason, you smiled back. That was the first time you've smiled in forever. There was a time you had self-confidence. You thought you were cute. You were comfortable in your own skin. The ADO ruined that for you.

The man in the red suit walked the opposite way along with the man showing him his options. They came back soon after. They took your shock collar off and put a velvety red collar in its place. A leash was hooked to it. The leash was purple, much like the dulled spikes on your tail and the accents in your wings. The looked at the man in the suit. He had a strong jaw and defined features. He had small eyes that somehow matched his cheekbones perfectly. He looked at you sternly, his brown eyes piercing your heart. You scanned his face quickly and discreetly. You weren't allowed to judge, so you got a knack for scanning people's faces and personalities very quickly.

You looked at the floor and smiled. The manager and the man lead you to the office. They sat down and you stood beside the suited man patiently. He signed many, many papers. You were able to understand most of it, but some of the papers were formatted with new fancy business talk that you didn't understand. The ADO did that on purpose and you know it. The new dragon-human hybrids born here can't read but captured ones absolutely could.

The manager got up and grabbed your shoulders making you jolt up. He looked at you very firmly.
"This is Mr. Fischbach. He is your owner now. You will listen to his every word. You will obey his every command without question or hesitation. We don't want a pretty thing like you coming back to this place, now would we?" The manager said sinisterly. You nodded and faked a smile. The manager smiled back at you with his disgusting teeth. He turned to Mr. Fischbach.
"She's all yours."
They exchanged the typical handshake and thank yous and other things.

Mr. Fischbach took your leash and lead you out to his car. He put you in the back. He went around to the other side and sat beside you. The driver began to drive away. You looked out the windows at the passing suburban homes and fields. You kept going until you arrived at a huge mansion. The car pulled into the garage and you waited for Mr. Fischbach to let you out of the vehicle. Surprisingly, he came over to your door to let you out. He pulled you into the mansion. You wrapped your tail around your torso to keep it from dragging.

Mrs. Fischbach called for his butler.
"Benjamin, do me a favor. Show her to her room. Get her settled in. Come get me when you're done."
Mr. Fischbach left you and Benjamin alone.

"Well hello, " Benjamin said to you.
You bit your lip and signed it to him.

"Hello, I can't speak due to injury. It is nice to meet you, Benjamin."

Thank the Lord he knew sign language. He continued to speak but he understood what you were saying.

"Dear me. Well, we must get going before Mark comes down here and sees us just standing around. Please, follow me."
He took your hand gently and lead you upstairs to a small but fairly nice room. It was cozy. It had pillows on the floor and was a wonderful maroon color, much like Mr. Fischbach's suit.
"This is where you will stay. I tried to make it as cozy as possible. That room right there is Mark's room. I assume he'll keep you there most of the time."
You tilted your head a little. Why would he keep you in his room? This scared you. Was this the sex trade? Were you tricked? Were you about to be used as a useless sex toy?

"Please, make yourself comfortable. Mark will be here in just a moment." Benjamin told you before he walked off. You laid down in one of the many piles of pillows. They were silky smooth pillows. Some were very expensive feather pillows. Other pillows were normal. They ranged from small decorative pillows to body pillows. It was a wonderful experience. It was like laying in fresh snow; soft and light. The snow wasn't wet it cold on the plus side. You spread your wings on the pillows. You feel things differently with your wings. They're sensitive because they're usually folded. It's like when you wear socks too long and you forget textures.

You saw Mr. Fischbach show up in the doorway of your room. You quickly got up and folded your wings again. He chuckled and beckoned you with one finger. You went over to him. He looked you up and down. This scared you more. You were afraid of his intentions.

"You're awfully adorable now aren't you?" Mr. Fischbach said as he grabbed your horns, "I would let you play but we need to go over ground rules."
He let of your horns and walked toward the stairs. You eagerly followed, afraid of angering him. Something about Mr. Fischbach made you want to behave. You couldn't tell if it was intimidation or...something more.
You followed him to the dining room. His dining room was huge. It had a long table with beautiful chandeliers on the ceiling. The chairs bad cushioning in them. They were pieces of beautiful woodwork. The chairs had very intricate designs on the backs. You sat down in the chair he pointed to and turned to him.

"Your name is (Y/N) now. You belong to me. You are to call me Mister and sir. You are to go to bed and wake up when I tell you. Wear what I tell you to wear." Mr. Fischbach handed you an outfit. It was a long-sleeved crop top with sunflowers on it. The pants we're black skinny jeans.

"You will put this on when I'm done. Do you understand?”

You quickly nodded your head and wrapped your tail around your leg. This is supposed to signify submissiveness. It shows that you will do whatever you're told to do. You didn't fully want to obey but at the same time, you did.

Mr. Fischbach leaned back and smiled, "Very good. Now, your bedtime is anywhere between 10-12 at night. You will wake up when I wake up. I want you to sleep either in your room or in the corner of my room. For now, I have no jobs for you. You will simply stay with me unless I say otherwise."
He looked very pleased with himself. He stood up from his chair and stretched briefly before he walked to the sitting area. You quickly followed him. He sat you down on the couch before following suit.

"Let me look at you, " he mumbled as he grabbed your face with one hand. He turned your have towards him and cupped your jaw. He examined your face with extreme interest. He looked at your eye color, nose, face shape, etc. He opened your mouth and looked at your teeth. You had long, sharp canines. He ran his thumb over your lips before looking into your eyes.
"You're very lucky. You're extremely beautiful and I'd hate to see you ruined by any other guy in that filthy place. God you're the cutest. You're adorable. You should be grateful you're with me. I'll treat you better than anyone on this planet. That is, if you behave." He smirked and got up, "I have paper work to do. Stay in your room until I'm done."
With that, he was gone.

An Actor With A Pretty Petजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें