At Markiplier Mansion

You were waiting in your room while Mr. Fischbach did his work. You decided to explore a little. There was no bed in this room, but there were the pillows. You found a chest with things like snacks and blankets. You stood up and went over to a door. You opened it up to find clothes. Most of them were small and thin. Your closet reminded you to change into your outfit. You went over to the exit door and grabbed the hanger. You put the skinny jeans on first. You struggled to but them on. Once you did get them on you noticed there was a tail hole. You carefully slid your tail through the hole. You changed shirts quickly and looked at the mirror on the closet door. You had a stomach so the crop top looked bad to you. The jeans gripped you tightly. They left almost no room to move. The jeans we're high waisted. The clothes...they fit you perfectly thought.
Had Mr. Fischbach planned to buy you from the start?

You stopped looking at yourself when Mr. Fischbach cleared his throat. You quickly walked over to him. Curled his finger at you and walked to his room. Of course, you followed him. You sat on his bed where he told you to sit. You unwrapped your tail from your waist and let it rest beside you. He kneeled down in front of you.
It was silent for a moment until he finally spoke up.
"You should take a look around. It might be entertaining."
With that, he stood up and sat on the bed. You got up and looked around. You let your tail drag behind as you walked over to your corner of the room. It had pillows much like the ones in your room. They were in a circle. You looked over at his side table. There was only a lamp there. You walked to his dresser. There was a photo of a woman in black. She was extremely pretty. There was a man wearing a black suit and a small stick with a diamond on the end. They were standing in front of what looked like a corporate building or something. Next to the picture was a fake rose and a note attached to it.
The dresser was made of dark cherry wood. It had golden handles and accents. You looked at Mr. Fischbach before opening the drawers. In the top drawer, there were shirts of different kinds. The middle one had socks, underwear, and pants. The last one had...lingerie of different types. You checked the sizes. They were your size. You shyly closed the drawer and went to the balcony. The balcony doors were closed but you could see through the curtains. You saw greenery and the sky. You looked back to Mr. Fischbach who was smirking. You went and sat back down on the bed. Mr. Fischbach looked at you.
"You're done looking around darling?"
You nodded. He smiled and stood up. He began to walk out of the room before stopping in the doorway.
"Help yourself to any of those things in the third drawer. Come to the sitting room when you're done."
You got up after he left and looked through the drawer. You reluctantly put on a comfortable pair of lingerie under your clothes. You know that's not how they're supposed to be worn, but you frankly didn't care.

You went and found Mr. Fischbach. He was sitting on the couch deep in thought. You carefully sat down beside him. He didn't stop staring into space, but he did wrap an arm around you. Once he snapped away from space he looked at you. The room was dark. You didn't notice before, but he kept his facial hair tame. He looked clean but with a little more the stubble. He turned his body towards you and cupped your face. He stroked your cheek with his thumb.
"You're so lucky you're with someone as great as me, dear. You're too beautiful to be owned by anyone else. They wouldn't be able to care for you."
You blushed and tried to look away. He pulled your face back to look at him.
"Don't look away from me, Darling. I want to see your pretty blushing face."
You started blushing harder. This guy has some serious charm. Normally you wouldn't fall so fast. Wait for no. You didn't fall. You're just flattered is all. Just flattered, totally not falling for him. You eventually pulled away from him and turned away.
"You're adorable." He told you. He got up and went to his room again. He made you lay down on the bed. He took his suit off and climbed into bed. He took your jeans and shirt off so you were left in lingerie. Once he finally, fully laid down he reached out to you and pulled you close. You were uncomfortable but you had no choice but to obey him. You snuggled into his chest. He was so warm. Him holding you made you feel safe. He wrapped both of his arms around out and held you.
Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.