1

Sticks and leaves crunched under his running feet as he scurried through the dark woods, breath labored due to the fact that he has been running for a while now

A presence stalked after him, eyes stabbing into his back.

The boy looked back to the dark figure, his foot slipping on a leaf, sending him down to the dirty ground.

The dark figure hovers over him, the air beginning to grown even more cold.

"P-Please! I apologize! Just give me one more day and—"

"Shhh. A deal is a deal, child."

With a chuckle, the figure began to chant over the shaking boys form.

He stood up, trying to run away.

but its chants were too quick, and he turned to stone mid-run.

"What a nice statue," the figure smiled wickedly before turning back into the woods, leaving the stone-boy there. That is, until they stopped in their tracks.

Sighing, the figure waddled over to the stone boy and began to speak.

"To break this boy free, there isn't much. All that is needed is his soulmates touch. So mote it be!"

A light surrounded the statue before it shot into the stone.

"That's just a story, though!" The professor chuckled, closing the old book with a smile.

you furrowed your brows. How could the iconic statue of your small town be an actual boy your age who just so happened to be cursed to stay stone until his soulmate touches him?

"Y/n!"

A familiar voice cut your train of thought, and you looked over to where it came from.

"Hm?"

"Let's go see the statue this weekend! We could take a selfie! Maybe..if the legend is real..when I touch it, he'll turn to human! What if I'm his soulmate?!"

"Good for you then, Jin-sol." You smiles towards the girl, beginning to zone out.

On your way home from school, Jin-sol began chatting again.

"Do you wanna go tomorrow?"

"Go where?"

"To the statue! I can drive you there."

"Oh, right!" You laughed softly.

"So?"

"Uh, sure. I was planning on sleeping in but I guess I can wake up early for you." You smiled towards the girl who giggled in response.

Guess you're going to the statue tomorrow

𖧷𖧷𖧷
Hey guys! I started a new ff tehe

Sorry this is so short but I wanted to her the first one done!

Comment some kpop dances for me to learn!