3

"Sorry, I think you have the wrong idea," you squirmed from under the boys body, barely making it out of his stone cold grip

"No—I felt it. When you touched me, it was like I was reborn again. It was amazing!" The boy chirped happily, scooting closer to you, which you responded to by scooting further away.

"Clearly there was a delay with your reaction—you see that girl over there," you pointed towards a puffy faced Jin-sol, "she slinged an arm around you before I did, I think she was the one to make you turn into a human." You beamed softly.

The male furrowed his brows, biting the inside of his cheek before he grabbed your face with his two hands, looking you dead in the eyes.

Your heart fluttered a bit due to the sudden action, but you didn't feel any feeling other than being flustered. Right?

The boy smiled softly, removing his hands from your face, "nope, it's you!"

"I—how do you know?"

"Because when I looked in your eyes, I felt the spark I felt when I turned into a human. Now, my dear, shall we go home?"

You sighed, standing up from the dusty concrete to walk over to Jin-sol.

The said female scoffed as you cake over, the male following behind you like a lost puppy.

"Jin-sol! Let's go!" You loop your arms around the female.

Jin-sol laughs coldly, peeling your arm off before pushing you away from her, "go with your boyfriend, yeah?" She hissed with venom lacing her voice, walking off with sass in her step.

You stood there, mouth agape, orbs following your friend out into the distance.

Your trance was interrupted when an arm slid over your shoulder.

"So, we heading home?"

"Are we almost there?"

"Are we?"

"Hey!" The male poked your side as the two of you walked down the dimly lit sidewalk.

"What?" You tiredly turn to the male, eyes drooping.

"What year is it?"

"2019, it's about to be 2020, though." You answer, excitement building up as your small house came in to view.

"Oh my, I've been in stone-form for about 101 years!"

You stop in your tracks, staring at the boy before you with an awe-struck look.
"How come you look so young?" You poke his flawless cheek," And talk like people during this time period, not like the 1918s?" You question.

"I guess the whole 'me being a statue' literally froze me in time. This whole time, though, I could hear and see everything going on. I can't believe they made people pay five dollars just to take a photo with me! Am I that handsome?" The boy posed dramatically, getting a soft laugh to escape your lips.

Shaking your head with a soft smile, you finally had made it to your humble abode.

Quickly, you opened the door and ran to the living room, throwing yourself on the couch with a content sigh.

The boy followed in after, closing the door behind him.

"Oh, hey," you sat up, eyes following the boy as he sat down on the armchair, "what's your name?" You asked with sudden interest, leaning in closer in anticipation for an answer.

"Jimin! My name is Park Jimin!" The boy, now known as Jimin, beamed in your direction. His smile was so bright you felt the need to put on two pairs of sunglasses.

"Jimin,"

The said male shivered as his name rolled off your tongue easily.

"Nice to meet you! I'm y/n!"

Jimin smiled, admiring your features before replying with a soft 'y/n is such a pretty name!'

The two of you laughed and made jokes, the night being beautiful. Until Jimin brought up Jin-sol.

"So, who was the one girl from earlier? The one that pushed you," he adjusted himself to get a better view of your beautiful face.

"She's a friend. She was really hoping that she would be your soulmate and turn you into a human. It seems like she's mad at me for being your soulmate." You let out a long sigh, resting your head on the couch cushion.

"I'm glad it was you, though! You seem like such a sweet and funny person. You're very attractive, might I add!" Jimin giggled sleepily, yawning in the process.

Yawns are contagious, so you yawned as well. "How about we get some shut eye?" You rubbed your eyes, cuddling further in to the couch.

Jimin hummed in agreement, laying down in a comfy position in the armchair.

next thing you know, the two of you are out cold.

Jimin slept peacefully for the first time in 101 years. He felt safe, warm, at home. When he was a statue, he was always cold. Now that he has met you, though you two have been together for only a couple hours, he felt as if though you were a bright flame and he were a moth.
You warmed up every part of him, sending tingles down his spine every time you said his name. He was already in love. He wants to protect you from everything bad, and show you everything beautiful.

You truly are his soulmate.

—————