Take my hand,

A/n
Continues in Hannah's P.O.V.
Since "description of explicit sex scenes ahead" is not my style,
I'll just warn you all by,
You've heard of,
Elf on the shelf,
Now get ready for
Sex on the desk.

_________________________________________________

"Ava, I need the schedule of all the substitute teachers."

I told my new receptionist through the intercom,it's been a tiring day and it's only 10:00 in the morning.

And I miss her.

"Ms.Lively, here's the schedule and Ms. Henderson wants to talk to you."

"Send her in."

Ms. Henderson is a sweet old lady, she teaches English to some of the classes.

"Ms. Lively, here's the performance report of the class."
I took the sheet from her treambling hands, I like how this woman gives everything beforehand, how much she loves her job.

"Beforehand as always, how was your class?"

I asked looking at her wrinkled face and she smiled.

"Class was goo-- Ah,I forgot, I wanted to talk to you about Miss Turner, I guess her name's Mi-"

And my heart leaped, does she know?

"I know who's Ms. Turner what do you want to talk about her?"
I rushed out in one breath,my hands becoming sweaty, I nervously tightened my hold on the corner of my blazer waiting for the answer.

"She's sweet lady, she's very good at studies but she gave me an headache today,she acted out,came late, she never distrupts class but today."
She shook her head and I took a breath of relief, she doesn't know.

And she gave me a reason to see her.

"I don't want you to take a serious action or anything just warn her, I know she's scared of you."

She calls me baby, how tf is she scared of me?
I thought mentally and nodded telling her that I'll talk to her about this.
I watched her leave my office and I speaked through the intercom,

"Ava, send Ms Turner to my office and you can go have lunch."

And my heart started beating wildly, I fluffed up my hairs and smiled at how nervous I am when it comes to her.

It's been two minutes and she's still not here and all the frustrations and tiredness from earlier isn't helping.

I decided to arrange the shelf after five minutes passed, although there are many people who can arrange this as I tell them but still I love doing this myself.
A timid knock at my door told me that she's here,my princess.

"Come in"
I called in a schooled voice,I didn't turn around,I wanted to giver her a lesson for acting out in class today.

"Miss Lively"

I couldn't see her but damn her voice was innocent as well as pure sex.

"Miss Henderson told me that yo-"

And I turned around, my mouth became dry and I was amazed that my heart was still working.

She stood there in a very very short skirt, three buttons of her shirt were open and black lace peeking through them, and her hairs in pigtails.

The conversation from the other day came to my mind, when I told her that she would look sexy in pigtails and short skirt.
And boy do I even remember how to breathe.