5.The Surprise

OMG 18 reads already and i only uploaded my story a couple of days ago!!! should i reallly even be excited about that? idk oh well. PLEASE vote comment and when i say rate, i mean rate in the comments lol :) thankkss i love you guyyss

_________________________________________________________

5.THE SURPRISE

As we drove up the road, I noticed a lovely, huge house up ahead "Is that it?" I asked Edward excitedly. "Yes Bella, I can't wait for you to see it! And of course your little surprise..."

"Ohh please just tell me, the suspense is killing me!" I moaned.

"I love keeping you waiting my Bella."

As I walked to the front door of our new home, I felt a stange prickling sensation in my eyes. I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I knew if I were human right now, I would be crying a river. Esme opened the door just as my foot touched the step, she greeted me warmly with a hug. I loved Esme so much, she is the most amazing mother and friend. I would never do anything that could hurt Esme, she just looked so motherly and warm and kind...

Next to greet me was Emmett, he came bounding down the stairs shouting "Bella!!!". He then ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me into a huge bear hug, squishing me half to death.

Everyone else soon poured out of the house and I could feel so much love, I really love my family.

I decided that I would go 'exploring' around the house and garden with Renesmee after she begged me. The house's theme was the usual 'white on white' colour scheme the Cullens usually had. First me and Renesmee went into the kitchen and boy, it was HUGE! Well, at least I wouldn't have to worry about not having enough space to store food.

_________________________________________________________

i just decided to upload this so u guys wont have to wait so long :) i am so busy with my gcses and stuff thanks for being patient :D