kidnapping

(Tom's POV)
I was sleeping when i woke to a loud crash. I debated whether or not I should get up. I decided to see what it was as I hesitated before I got out of bed. Opening the door carefully as to not make any noise. I left my room carefully. It was dark but I didn't turn on any lights. That might give me away. I had to get a weapon first. I apparently made to much noise because by time I found a harpoon, someone chuckled behind me. They turned on the light for me to see, Tord. He's supposed to be dead! He blew up! Right? Didn't he? I could have sworn he did. Although I never checked to see he was dead I just assumed he was. "Well, well if it isn't Thomas" He smiled, like he was plotting something.

"What do you want you commie fuck?!" I yelled. Hopefully I'll wake Edd and he'll help me out with this.

"Now, now Thomas that's no way to talk to me..." He said, threateningly.

I was nervous and tired but all I did was growl. Keeping my defensive demeaner at all costs. I was about to hit him with the harpoon when he grabbed the harpoon and flipped me over. I groaned though I wasn't in pain. Tord chuckled darkly, "I'm quite more important than you Thomas!" He said proudly.

What's that supposed to mean? "Everyone is more important than me commie!" I said.

I got up and ran to my room. Locking myself inside, I packed my things. I had to leave there is no way I can just stay here he probably wants to kill me! Well, all I can hope is that I can kill him first.

Tord banged his fists on my bedroom door. "open up tommy~ It's what's best for you..." He said. No way is that best for me. I ran for my window, with my stuff, just in time for Tord to kick the door down. He's stronger than he used to be.

He grabbed me quick and pulled out a syringe. I struggled but still couldn't get out of his grip. He then stuck the needle in my neck and injected me with something before dropping me. I fell to the ground and felt my neck. "What w-was that...?" I asked starting to feel tired.

"Oh just something I had made just for you~ enjoy your nap tommy" He said, though I could barely hear him as I passed out.

Sorry my part one is short I just like the cliff hanger in the beginning. I promise that I am going to post the next chapter soon and it will be longer than this one. hope you guys like this! hope to make you smile :) have a great day.