Sorry who?

They are more like the Redux Rikara. ♡

"Omkara Singh Oberoi!" Gauri shouted at the top of her voice

"Omkara Singh Oberoi!" Gauri shouted at the top of her voice. She stared at her empty closet drawer angrily. This man always knew how to get on her nerves.

"What happened sweetheart?" He asked, oh so innocently that Gauri wanted to punch him straight over his face.

"Where are my undergarments?" Gauri asked folding her hand as she stood in her pink bathrobe.

"What sort of question is that Gauri?" He rolled his eyes passing by her to reach his wardrobe. He pulled out a shirt and then a pant placing it on the bed.

"Om. Stop this. I need to get ready for college." Gauri spoke her tone getting colder and words crisp.

Omkara smirked, walking towards her. "Say a sorry, first."

"I won't say a sorry. Because I am not sorry. And you better not waste my time cause otherwise you will be the one who is sorry."

"You lied, Gauri. You don't tell your husband that you went out on a date with this guy whi crushes over you." He snarled.

"It was a joke. You need to learn to understand jokes, Mr.Oberoi. Not react by saying things like - You are not going to college." She scowled.

"You, sweetheart, always get on my nerves. You're the one who has to apologize." He spoke running a hand through his wet locks.

"Darling, you wish. Now tell me where my undergarments are!" She hissed narrowing her eyes at him. A pouty frown on her face.

He scoffed, " you wish sweetheart!" Blowing a kiss in he air he turned to get dressed for office. Gauri huffed in anger. She walked over to him and snatched his shirt. She quickly pulled apart two buttons.

"What the hell Gauri. Behave!" He scolded enraged at what she did.

"You wish. Last time I am asking where are my undergarments?"

"They are all soaking wet trying to dry outside. Try your luck drying them." He gave her a devilish smile. "Or even better where wet inners today." He whispered over her face. If she was stubborn he wasn't less. Gauri stared at him angrily. She wouldn't let him get away. Not so easy. No way.

She stood thoughtfully looking at him pull out another shirt she smirked as an idea hit her. She walked over to him, and held his forearm causing him to turn around. "What!" He exclaimed rudely.

"I love you." She smirked, pulling away the towel that was around his waist. Rising on her toes, latching her arms around his neck she kissed his lips. Not too deep, but just wet enough for him to lose his mind. Her hands moved over his torso. She broke apart purposefully taking long, deep audible breaths. He was clearly shocked. He wondered what turned her on.

She was nibbling at his neck. Her fingers raking through his wet hair tugging at them. Omkara dropped the shirt in his hand and snaked his arms around her. He pushed he rover the bed, untying the knot of her robe's rope. She quickly rolled over him and bit him harder this time on his cheek. "Gauri." He growled as his hand was almost about to cup her soft bosom. She quickly sulked where she bit him. She stared at the blemish, her perfect hickey for Mr.Annoying husband. She got off him quickly, trying her bathrobe. "Good luck with that hickey over your face, saying that she dashed out of the room to her sister Anika's room. In hope that she had a few new ones in store, like she always did.

Omkara shouted her name punching the pillow. He walked to the mirror and saw what his wife had done. Freaking annoying wife! How was he supposed to appear at the board meeting with a love bite on his face. He hissed in anger. "Let her come back, tonight." He would show her how to give a hickey! Saying that he proceeded to call his secretary to postpone the freaking board meeting and tell him he would work from home today.

This was supposed to be a scene of  a book

This was supposed to be a scene of a book. But given my tight schedule and pending books, it may never come. So here it is as a short one shot.

Hope you enjoyed it!

-Anami!♡