found

Jocye pov: hopper and I walked into the portal to the upside down as the kids call it. Eleven told us to hurry she said Emerald was very sick. When we got to the gym I saw will laying on the ground not moving. When I ran up to him I saw him draped across Emerald like he was protecting her. There were these slimy looking vines in there mouths. I pulled them out and will gasped and opened his eyes. I put my oxygen mask on will but he pulled it off and put it on Emerald" Emmy mom found us I wont leave your side I promise." I pickef will up and put the oxygen back on him" NO EMMMY I CANT LEAVE EMMY ". Hopper picked up Emerald and placed his oxygen on her. A whimper left her lips followed by a harsh cough" Will. Help". Will reached over and held her hand" Mom I need to be with her she needs me mom and I need her. But mom Emmy is sick no matter what dont separate us". I nodded and we walked out of the upside down.

Timeskip
The doctors couldnt find Will but when I looked in his twins hospital room he was in bed beside her " Will everyone is looking for you. Go back to your room." He held ont Emerald tighter" NO I WONT LEAVE EMMY SHE NEEDS ME SHE WAS CALLING OUT TO ME. SHES SCARED". I sighed" Will she hasnt talked since she came out of the upside down. The doctors said she should be over her pneumonia soon. But they aren't sure if she will talk again. " Emerald looked at me the looked up at will. He nodded and puled her in his lap rocking her" Shhh Emmy your ok I'm here ".