kiss? DADDY?

Will pov: its been who knows how long.  I lost count of days. Emmy is getting worse. I held her close rubbing her back trying to keep her warm. She whined and looked up at me dirt and dried blood smeared on her face" Will *cough* I n-n-uh-heed you to do m-muh-me a f-a*cough* favor * wheeze*please will and promise be honest* Cough* Will". I nodded and held her close" Anytjing Emmy I promise anything ". She looked up at me and closed her eyes"Kiss me will please I want my first kiss". I placed my hand her neck and pulled her closer.  " As you wish princess". Emmy whined and leaned her head up. I quickly closed the distance between us and kissed her.   I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.   I felt a speak and in that moment it was only us.

We broke apart for air but my lips stayed on her skin trailing down to her neck and back up to her lips

We broke apart for air but my lips stayed on her skin trailing down to her neck and back up to her lips. " Daddy *whines*Daddy m cold n me feews bad wanna be homes and wans awww da tisses N huggies in da wowd ". Awww is she a little. How cute. I kissed her again and froze when she passed put shivering. I started crying and walked with her in my arms to the gym.  MOM HURRY EMMY IS GETTING WEAK. .