Deku x Abandoned!Child!Reader

A/n: In this story you don't have a quirk yet

It was getting dark and kinda cold,  you were on the streets in an alleyway holding your [f/a] plushie. You started sniffling and cried aloud, "m-mommy, daddy!" They said they would come back but that was yesterday when they left you on the streets, alone. You continued crying and started shaking violently. "Hello?"

There was a strangers voice calling out into the alleyway, you continued crying. You heard footsteps running towards you, once he was in sight you saw he had green hair and was obviously a male. "A child! What are you doing out here aren't you supposed to be with your parents, where are your parents!?" He looked around frantically.

You started sobbing again hearing the word parents, "m-mommy and daddy-y left m-me!" You said between sobs. The Green haired male got on his knees and scooped you up, "well we can't have you being out here on a cold night. Warm, you thought.

You huddled against his chest, he blushed. "Oh, how rude of me, I'm Deku," it was silent for a while. "[Y/n]" you slowly said as you drifted off to sleep. "Well your in a safe place now [y/n]." He smiled as he walked out of the alley and brought you home for the night.

A/n: Yeah this is cruddy but oh well. Its ok for my first one.