Momo x Quirkless!Reader

Momo's P.O.V

It was a nice day to have fun at the beach so you invited some of your friends over. As you guys walked to the beach your heard laughing and kids yelling. You looked in the direction of the screams and saw five kids kicking and punching a smaller figure, you immediately ran to the kids, "what do you kids think your doing?" The kids turned around and dropped the smaller figure on the cement, the smaller kid winced and groaned.

"Oh look a hero has come to save your quirkless self, [y/n]!" one of the boys called out. "Go away lady, cant you see were busy," she looked at they boys in disgust, "maybe you should go back home and learn some manners." "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it huh?"

All of a sudden there were dark figures behind Momo, the boys screamed and ran away, one of them even yelled "mommy!" Momo giggled and held out a hand to the figure on the ground. "What's your name little one?" The smaller figure gladly took Momo's hand and hugged her, "[y/n]."

Momo was a bit taken back by this gesture but gladly hugged back. Deku laughed, "Momo you said you wanted to be a hero, this is a good way to start!" The smaller figure parted the hug and smiled "you wanna become a pro hero!" Momo smiled a bit, "well yeah," the kid smiled even more, "I wanna become a pro hero too!"

"[Y/n]! there you are! What did i tell you about talking to strangers?" The woman seemed distressed, must be their mother. "B-but mommy, she saved me from the kids who bully me at school," the woman looked at Momo and seemed embarrassed, "im dearly sorry sweety, I've just been worried about [y/n] and-" "its okay miss I understand." Momo smiled at the lady, "[y/n] is a strong kid from what I've seen," the lady smiled back, "thank you dear," "please call me Momo."

"I have to go and get home now but thank you again Momo," "bye Momo!" Momo smiled at the two figures as they walked away.

~The next day~

It was the end of the day when Momo heard a familiar voice, "Momo!" She looked around until she found the same kid she rescued running towards her. The kid stopped at her legs, Momo bent down when she noticed they were holding a piece of paper. "What's that you got there?" "I drew this for you in school today!"

They handed the paper to Momo, "I have to go now, mommy is waiting for me, bye Momo!" The kid ran away and waved at Momo. She got up and unwrapped the paper, it was a picture of Momo holding the kid's hand. At the bottom was written in big letters, "MY HERO" Momo smiled and folded the paper up and put it in her bag.