chapter 3

Congratulations to Luna_Valmeave for correctly guessing where I got the name Amaterasu from.

Mitch sighed as he impatiently tapped his foot while he stood on the balcony of his house. He felt something nudge his side gently and looked to see Mango, one of Dragon Cavern's many residents.

''I'm fine girl... it's just a case of these guys having bad timing...'' Mango gave him a look of concern before flying off to go and play with Sunset.

He sighed before calling out.

''Twig! Can you come here?!'' In a few seconds, the small creature was sitting on the balcony railing and looking at him with a curious look on her face.

''Can you go and tell everyone else to prepare for our guests.'' Twig nodded before dashing off.

The creatures in the cavern could speak the human language, but were so bonded with the dragon slayers that they didn't even need to speak to them in order for the creatures to be understood.

He was in thought but snapped out of it when he felt multiple things latch onto his body, causing him to look and see that multiple dralibri are latched onto him with worried looks on their faces. He smiled reassuringly and gave them gentle pats on their heads, letting them know he was okay.

They detached themselves and while most of them left, a few stayed and began to play with Mitch. He let them crawl over him but stopped playing with them when multiple scents hit his nose. He looked over and saw that Colin had shadow travelled everyone here, and looked as if he was about to pass out.

Mitch jumped over the balcony and rushed towards Colin, catching him before he could hit the ground. He let out a sigh of relief while Colin let out a tired groan. He looked up and saw that everyone was staring at him, before he let out a sigh.

''You are not allowed to go into that cove over there,'' He than looked towards Jakey and David with a small glare in his eyes.

''Especially not you two.'' He growled and they both shuddered before nodding.

''I'll be taking Colin to his house and the pack will show you around.'' Everyone was confused as to what he meant by the pack, but when Michael was going to ask about it, something came out of the bushes.

A group of wolf-like creatures came out of the bush (Eclipse, North, Terra, Star, Striker, and Starshine) and stopped infront of everyone.

Everybody looked surprised and a few were about to attack, but didn't when the guild leaders and Mitch glared at them. Mitch turned towards the pack before speaking.

''Starshine, can you do me a favour and show everyone around and introduce them to all of the residents. And also explain the rules just to make sure that they know.'' One of the wolves looked at Mitch before nodding.

''Of course Mitch. Come along now.'' He turned and walked along the path.

Everyone looked at Mitch who gave them a look of 'don't question it' before following with the wolf pack around them.

Mitch picked Colin up and brought him into his house (Which is full of unicorn plushies). Mitch put Colin into bed before giving him a unicorn plushie and pulling a blanket over top of him.

~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Lucas let out a squeal when he saw all of the aquatic creatures (Fang, Blobby, Oceana, Aqua, Coral, Urchin, Raindrop, and the horse/goldfish creatures) before rushing towards them and petting all of them or playing with the ones he can't pet. Aqua curled up in his lap while Fang sat next to him, both of which were probably enjoying the attention he was giving more than the others. Everyone was standing and watching the interaction with a bit of confusion. What no one noticed except for David, was that Brandon was looking at Lucas with a soft look in his eyes and a small blush on his face, causing David to feel a bit annoyed with him for looking at his non-biological younger brother like that.

''I know you like them, but you can come back later. We should go and finish the tour.'' Lucas didn't hear Starshine speak, causing the wolf to roll his eyes.

He stepped forward in an attempt to grab Lucas's shirt sleeve, but stopped when all of the other creatures either glared, growled, or hissed at him. He than quickly backed away, before turning towards everyone else.

''We'll come back and get him later. For now we should continue.'' Everyone agreed but Oceana stepped towards them which caused everyone to look at her with confusion.

She stepped towards Brandon before nudging him towards Lucas. Brandon looked towards the wolf pack, wondering if he should listen to her. Eclipse nodded and Brandon turned and walked towards Lucas, with Oceana happily walking at his side.

''We'll tell the others about those two, so they won't panic from seeing two random humans here.'' With that, the wolf pack and everyone else began to continue, with David hesitating and sending a look towards Brandon and Lucas before walking away with everyone else.

Brandon sat down beside Lucas, causing Blobby to climb into his lap and curl up with a content hum. Brandon smiled before gently rubbing his head, causing the little lizard to hum even more. Brandon couldn't help but feel fascinated by the creatures, with the fact that they all seem very unique and one of a kind.

His thoughts trailed off as he began to think that the creatures here seemed to have things in common with Lucas. They're all unique and one of a kind, and he can't stop thinking about any of them. He looked at Lucas, who seemed to have been enjoying the comfortable silence. He looked up at Brandon before giving a soft smile (causing Brandon to blush) and going back to focusing on the creatures that were basically begging for attention.

They spent about 10 minutes there before the creatures trusted Brandon enough to talk around him, since they already trusted Lucas. He blushed yet again at the thought of Lucas, before sighing internally.

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!