a new story

I have some good news and some bad news.

Bad news is:
I almost finished the next chapter, but it glitched and got deleted.

Good news is:
I have a new story idea.

So if any of you guys know the immortals roleplay by Ritchie, Michael and Austin that they did a while ago, it's going to be based off of that.

It's going to start at the last episode, but it will have large differences.

Warning, this will contain a few spoilers for the actual series and lots of spoilers for the book to come.

So, instead of Ritchie willingly lie to Michael and Austin about the mortal coin, he's going to have been forced to do it. The person who forced him to do it will be Brandon, who doesn't make an appearance in the series but I like the thought of these two as brothers in most aus.

His brother Brandon, is a corrupt phoenix that will be the antagonist. He will be working with humans to rid the world of all supernaturals except for phoenixes (humans will worship the phoenix) and is using Ritchie as a pawn to get rid of Michael and Austin before killing off the other supernaturals.
Because he's corrupted, he'll act a bit insane and will be abusive towards Ritchie (which is how he got Ritchie to do it in the first place).

Brandon's plan was for Austin and Michael to be killed by the time they reached the fake coin, and if they didn't than Ritchie would kill them. Ritchie wasn't able to bring himself to do it so he broke down and told them what he was doing and why he was doing it.

A few moments later, a gas bomb goes off and Ritchie falls unconscious. Once the gas clears, Austin and Michael see Ritchie unconscious, being held by a man that they can only assume is Brandon because he's a phoenix. He sends them a dark smirk and says, ''The fall of the supernaturals had just begun. My brother has a unique power that I will use to end all you worthless beings. If you really want to try and save him, come to the castle of Moorington, where I will end your pitiful lives.'' Before launching some fire at them and flying away, with his brother in his arms.

Austin and Michael must now go on a journey to save their friend (And Michael's crush), along with meeting new friends on their quest, they discover that there might be a way to return Brandon to normal and that the two of them along with Ritchie seemed to have a deeper past that they can't remember.

We also see what happens with Ritchie, how his brother treats him, how he worries about his friends, and his strange abilities that you'll have to read to find out...

What is this story called, well it's called...

Freeing the phoenixes

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Happy holidays wolf pups!!