PART- VII

Continued from Last Part:

With the new branch coming up in Bombay, Aravind & Arnav were going through long stressful days at work. Arnav was, however, completely contended at heart...he was relaxed with Khushi's acceptance of the relationship. The romantic entanglement helped him unwind from everyday's hectic activities.

Usually Khushi would get him a cup of coffee once he returned home after work. Her shy eyes... the salacious smile...the lingering fingertips would get his urges high, so all he could think about- was them in the bed... He looked forward to their time together every night. Their liasion was completely kept under wraps from everyone by Arnav slipping in and out of her room in the wee hours of the night.

"Khushi, you look more tired now-a-days", Roma observed one day, "Are you okay beta?"

That jolted Khushi out of her daydreaming, "I am fine Romaji", Khushi blushed, trying hard to regain her composure fast, "sometimes the extra work..."

"You work hard beta", Roma spoke affectionately, "Now that there is a lot of time before dinner, why don't you rest a while?"

Before she went back to her quarters to rest, Khushi went to check on the affable HP kaka if he needed any help. As she passed through the vast living area, one of the maids opened the door to an excitedly chattering Jha family. The Jhas had gone to attend the wedding of their distant cousin.

"Ma", Anjali shouted throwing her bag on the couch

"Anju, Damadji welcome back", Ratna invited them warmly, "How was the wedding?"

"It went well Ratna Ma", cooed Sheetal as she bent down to take Ratna's blessings. 

As Ratna ran her fingers over Sheetal's head affectionately, Shyam and Anjali shared a smile.

When Shyam signaled with his eyes, Jatin rushed to bend at Ratna's feet.