[ˈsɪnɪstə]

(If I'm doing my IPA wrong I'm gonna be so embarrassed)

I'm guessing he lives his entire life in pure pleasantries, as I'm now sitting in a luxury car still bound but now much more...portable. The bastard has yet to show his face, me sitting in here with a single demon guard and the driver, who was surprisingly human. I felt the guards golden eyes on me at all times, watching my every move, right down to me tapping my finger with aggravation. I've decided it's in my best interest to keep silent (obviouslyI'm a little late to that idea). I have no clue what he wants with me, so if I can somehow not get killed, then I can possibly escape.

Honestly, it's incredibly strange of a situation I'm in. The ruler of all evil, the one whose most sinister in our world, has specifically bought me. It seemed like he timed it perfectly. Not only that, but it was him who I met in the forest. There was no way that that was a dream. I don't know what this man wants from me, but I don't want any part of it.

I hear the car door click open, and suddenly the bastard himself steps in beside me, getting comfortable as another one of his guards closes his door and gets into the front with the driver. Darkiplier holds the air of sinister cockiness, a small smirk residing on his lips. It felt like the air of someone who manipulates just for the fun of it, and tortured just for the hell of it. He does what he wants when he wants and there's not a soul that can stop him.

He doesn't have to say a word, he's already pissed me off.

He lets out a small chuckle, shifting slightly but keeping his eyes forward as the driver pulls off. "I'm sure you're curious as to why I've chosen you."

I scoff lightly, my eyes watching out of the window as we start to move. Even though I definitely was, I refuse to have any sort of polite conversation. "Not at all, actually, I couldn't care less."

He lets out another condescending chuckle and I notice his eyes narrowing a bit from the corner of my eye. He leans slightly, his hand holding his chin and he puts his elbow on the armrest. "Quite the bold one, aren't you? Though I feel that I already understood that of you."

I don't know whether to feel validated or angered. I make a small sound of annoyance, my head quickly snapping over to look at his smug face. "So its was you. Good to know that the King spends his time toying with enslaved humans."

"Hm." He kept a smug look, but I could tell in those dark eyes that I had struck a nerve there. "Well I would highly suggest you learn to hold your tongue if you plan to survive this. In fact, maybe you shouldn't speak at all. Silentium est aureum." As the words float out of his mouth, my voice seems to be stolen from me. I glare heavily, toying with the weighty cuffs resting on my wrists as I consider how I'd kill him if I could.

Within no time at all, we are pulling into what seems like an airport. Why the hell is he even here? This makes no sense. He had no reason to come to this event, no purposely buy me and me only. Also, why was I riding beside him? What the hell is going on and when will this fucker give me the chance to get these answers by letting me fucking talk.

I guess it's my own fault. I am fairly stubborn. I need to work on the art of being respectful to get what I want.

The car slows to a stop, the two guards quickly climbing out of the car to open both sides. One gruffly grabs my upper arm, pulling me out of the car with force as I glare daggers at him. I look around, seeing the open field and runway, surrounded by a forest on the outskirts of the gates. I had never seen an airport before, nor an airplane. But I had seen a forest. I had seen a forest enough to know I could get away in that forest.

I look over at the asshole holding onto me, giving him a small, kind smile. He looks confused for a brief moment, it breaking his stoic look. That moment ends as I slam my forehead against his, stomping on his foot and running quickly, now free from my bindings. It didn't take long for me to get out of them while we were driving, just a lot of silent fidgeting and annoyance. Maybe they shouldn't have been dumb enough to lessen them.

I hear a yell from the guard as I run, internally laughing at him as I go faster. Goodbye, you stupid fuck! It may have been a risky move, but it was one that I was willing to take. Once I got on that plane, I would lose all of my openings. Even more so once we would get to the Vatican (I can only assume that's where we are going.)

The feeling of freedom didn't last very long.

I suddenly felt this chill cover my entire body, climbing from my toes, like I was running in snow. It climbed up my legs, refusing to let go as my blood rushed from the adrenaline. As it made its way up my bod, it started to penetrate the skin, leaking into my veins as it climbed up my torso. I couldn't feel my blood pumping anymore. I couldn't feel anything but cold anymore. I tried to keep running, but every step started to feel like I was breaking off ice from my legs. It finally reached my heart. It felt like it stopped it.

You shouldn't have done that.

I feel his voice echo in my mind as the cold finally permeated it. My whole body was covered in chills, and now with him in my head the world started to grow darker and more frightening. I willed my body to keep going. I begged my legs to just keep going a little longer. It was no use.

The air felt heavy, my legs felt like they were carrying multitudes more than before. It was enough to make me fall to my knees in pain, panting heavily as I look up to the demon that now stands before me. "What bad choices you continuously make." Annoyance seemed to reside in his deep voice, his eyes fully black as they pressured me to stay on my knees before him. I let out a shaky breath, wondering if this cold that covers every part of me is the same feeling as being in a decaying body. "Though I won't act as if I didn't expect as much from
you. But your foolish actions will cost you."

My mouth felt like it moved on its own, my eyes like slits as they stare into his pitch eyes. "F-fuck you."

He smirked slightly, his eyes tightening but his face looking like he had just gained some very valuable information. "It's time to go. I would suggest you behave from this point further, or else this-" he looked over my body, and as he did it felt like the freeze increased sevenfold. It felt like it was sinking into my bones, like they would crack and shatter like breaking ice if I even moved slightly. I scream out in agony, but it comes out stuttered and silent, my body weakly pressing together more as I stare at him in a panic. "-Will become this. Understand?"

I had no choice but to nod, my body feeling like it would crack if I didn't.

As soon as I agreed to the demons statement, the cold dissipated. My body felt like it did normally, blood running through my veins and my skin warm to the touch. It was as if nothing happened. As if I was imagining it.

"Wonderful. Let's get going then."