Part 10

Hiiiiiii,,, 😪😪... shraddha_my_love le😂😌😌😌💜💜...

Continuing :--

At luthra mention 😛😛😂!

Mahira is bhatking here and their... And that time.. Jali hui noodles Boli..

Jali hui noodles:-- mahira beta... Baith jaao,, karan aata hi hogaa!!

Mahira :-- Aise kaise baith jaau,, meri engagement h aaj... Aur karan abhi tak aaya nahi!!

Sameer in mind.. Happily:-- kaash bhaai aae hi naa.. To engagement kaa time bhi nikal jaayega... Yesss...

Rishabh saw him,, and shook him,, from shoulder..

Rishabh whisper:-- tu kyu itna khush horaha h,, kahi tera ar e mahira ka kuch!!

Sameer wide his eyes.. And turns towards rishabh,, who is slightly smile..

Sameer:-- b,, bhai,, ye kaisi baate karrahe h,, mai aur mahira... Sapne me bhi nahi,, meri srishty kaa kyaa hogaa!!

Rishabh saw at him,, sameer turns his face...

Rishabh is about to say,, but sameer..

Sameer:-- mai abhi aata hu!! 😅..

Rishabh 😋..

Mahira a little angry:-- ye karan kava h,, abhi tak aaya kyu nahi!!

Kareena:-- are mahira shaant... Aata hi hoga.. Aisa karo tabtak tum room me jaao,, dekho bahar baarish hora hi h,, to karan kahi fas gaya hoga,, tum tabtak andar jaao!!

Mahira uninterestedly goes inside...

All signs..

In cottage 🙈...

Preeran we're still hugging each other... Suddenly reality hits preeta, and she broke the hug...

And looks down... Karan saw this... And lift her chin up... 💜

Karan :-- may I!!

Preeta slightly, blushingly, nods...

Karan smile...  He held saree... And wraps around her waist... She close her eyes... He turns her around... And put the saree,, inside skirt... She felt goosebumps.... She still closes her eyes... He turns her towards him,, and pull her closer... She fell on his chest,,, he slowly slowly,, made her wear.. Saree perfectly... And leave her...

Karan:-+ open your eyes babydoll..

Preeta opens,, her eyes... And found,, that he wear her perfectly... She smile...

Preeta:-- karan luthra ek baat puchu!!

Karan nods...

Preeta:-- tumne itni achi,, saree kaha se pehnaani sikhi!!

Karan smirked,, and came close to her... She moves back,, until her back hits the wall... He block her ways... Both directly look into each others eyes....

Karan huskily:-- apni girlfriends se..
😂...

Preeta wide her eyes... He moves back,, and start laughing...

Karan laughing :-- ooo godd preeta,, matlab,, I am the karan luthra,, mujhe sab aata,, h,, tum ye kaise bhul sakti ho!! 😋😋😂..

Preeta unknowingly :-- jaise tum humaari Dosti ko bhul gayi... 😌

He stop laughing, and look her face, her eyes we're teary... He turns his face...

Preeta goes near her:-- Bolo karan... Kyu tumhe mujhpe vishwaas nahi h,, kyaa itni kamzor thi humaari Dosti,, Bolo karan... Aur ek baat bataao,, tumhaari to  aaj engagement h n,, to TM yaahaa mere saath kyaaa karrahe ho,,, jao apni mahira ke paas... Kya lagti huu mai tumhaarri,, jjaao Jake engagement karo...

She turns and wipes her tears.. He looked at hheer...

Karan :-- biwi ho meri..

Preeta turns,, and smile bitterly:-- Huhhh,, biwi hu!!

Karan came close to her:-- haa ho,, biwi aur waise bhi tumne bhi ye maane h,, tabhi maangalsutra aaurr sindoor Lagati ho,, because you are preeta karan luthra...

Preeta does not say anything... And start moving towards bed.. But stumbles... But karan pick her up in his arms... And made her lay on bed... Basically he is above preeta,,,, just he is about to getup,, but preetas mangal sutra get stuck in,, karans shirt button.. 💜..

Preeran saw at each other...

Preeta move closer to karan,, for releasing... Her mangalsutra,, karan also... And their nose touch to each other... 😍💜... They saw into each others eyes...

Karan release her mangalsutra.. And cups her face...

He kissed her forehead, then eyes... She smile... He kissed her both cheeks...both felt a sensation in,, their bodies...

Karan saw her intensely... Preeta is lost in him...

Both forget their... Fight... The present time.,,, they we're only lost in each other... Both started leaning towards each other... Preeta closes her eyes... Their lips we're,, inches far........

And chapter samapt😌😌😌....

😂😂😂😌😌😌😌....

To be continue... 😌😌
End with this chapter... 💃💃💃...

Byeeee😂💃💃...

Precap:--
Romance 🙈,, karan get engage😌😂...

Nainu 💜😌