Part 29

Sakshi ne mujhe chod diya☺☺!! But I promise... Ki mai, kisi kaa picha nahi chhodungi☺☺💜!!

Continuing :--

They kissed each other passionately, with pouring of all their love, into each other, and made promise to be, stay with each other, ever and forever...

They broke the kissed, Bcz of lack of oxygen... Preeta shyly turns... Karan, pull her towards her waist, she closes her eyes, he start showering wet kisses on her neck to collarboan, while she is moaning in love...

She can't bear it and push him, he made 😑!!, preeta laugh...

Karan 😑:-- mere romance kaa, kachara kar ke, daat faad rahi ho, jaao baat nahi karraha mai...

Preeta:-; aeww.... Bajarbattu is naraj, he nods, to raho,

She start laughing while he made annoyed face... But then smirked...

Karan smirkingly :-- to theek h, kareli, mai chala apne Sofia or malishka ke paas... Tata bye bye...

Preeta 😮!!, karan turns, but preeta pull him towards her, and smashed her lips with her, he initially got shock, but then respond equally...

Preeta broke the kiss, and said angrily + cutely :-- khabardaar, jo aage se kabhi aisi baate ki to... Mukke maar ke muh tod dungi...

Karan, smilingly -- haye, babydoll, aise n bolo, aur pyaar hojaayega...

Preeta smirkingly :-- acha, to roka kisne h,!!

Ps:-- ek sec, dono lete hue the n, 😅!!

Karan smirked, and cover them, with duvet, and made their night blissful... 💜

( dekho, mujhe romance nahi, likhne aata, or isme koi behes nahi chahiye, jitna Hosakega mai, utna likhdungi...sorry...)

Next morning, Sundays fell, on preerans face, they smile in sleep, preeta woke up, and blushed remembering remembering previous, night...

She kissed karans forehead and moves towards washroom,

After sometime preeta came outside, and found karan is nowhere...

Preeta :-- ye bajarbattu kaha gaya, jldi uthna waalo me se to nahi h,!!

She moves towards dressing table, but some one held her hand... She smile...

Preeta:-- karan,!!

She turns and found karan is sitting on his knees, holding a bunch of flower,...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Jealousy in love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें