The Mistletoe.

Dressed in their smart casual clothes, the pair were stood by the doorway; their wives had gone out shopping with the their children to pick up some last minute things for the party. They knew they'd be out for sometime, however they promised they'd stay put and not go off to do any training. Vegeta sighed looking over at Goku who was stood grinning like an idiot. "What's with the gormless expression?"

"huh? I'm just daydreaming." Goku smiled over at Vegeta.

Vegeta quirked a brow. "so nothing new then?" He smirked.

"Have you uh...have you ever kissed somebody you liked before?" Goku smiled widely at Vegeta.

Vegeta shook his head and tutted. "Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and give the impression that you're stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

"I'm being serious." He pouted.

"As am I, why would you ask such a ridiculous question?" He furrowed his brows whilst crossing his arms.

"Well..." Goku looked at the mistletoe above them.

"Oh no, absolutely not, no." He scoffed as he looked up at the mistletoe before back at Goku. "you can't be serious, it's just some stupid traditional bullshit."

"But it's suppose to be bad luck if we-" Goku was cut off as he felt index finger press against his lips.

"Don't be so superstitious, you fool." Vegeta huffed pulling his finger away.

"Oh I get it...you are too scared to do it." Goku smirked leaning into Vegeta.

"What?!" He scoffed pushing Goku back.

"It makes sense now-" he smirked tapping his finger on his chin.

Vegeta scrunched his face up. "What are you talking about?"

"You are too scared to kiss me, in case you actually have feelings for me." He leaned into Vegeta again with a mischievous grin.

"Don't be absurd." He scoffed again avoiding eye contact.

"Then...what's stopping you? It's just a kiss, no harm done right?" Goku shrugged.

Vegeta grunted and gripped Goku by the shirt, his eyes closed as he pulled Goku down to his level and planted a kiss so delicately on Goku's lips. A warm feeling enveloped him as Goku's lips applied more firm pressure against his, their lips parted slightly to inhale the fresh minty scent mingled with coffee between their breaths, their lips collided against each other again into a more fiery kiss. Vegeta opened his eyes as he felt Goku's hands roamed down to his sides, he shoved him back wiping his mouth. Goku looked at Vegeta half dazed by their kiss, they both stood staring into each others eyes, their bodies taut, heart racing, both gasping for air; as though they had forgotten how to breath from their kiss.

Goku bit his lip with a nervous expression, staring back at Vegeta who stood wide eyed. "Um, Vegeta?" he paused awaiting for a response, instead he felt himself being slammed against the wall into another fiery kiss. He felt his skin prickle as their tongues massaged together, savouring their sweet bitter taste. He felt himself melting into Vegeta as their kiss got more rough, their kiss broke with a smacking sound.

"Lets take this -" Vegeta so heavily in lust, groped between Goku's legs as he leaned into him. "Somewhere more private."

Goku shivered at the touch, he could feel himself harden, aroused by the kiss and the touch; no second thoughts were made as they headed to the bedroom. Their lips clashed again as they kicked the door shut behind them, Goku pulled back to lock the door, he looked over his shoulder and watched Vegeta rucked his top up revealing his well toned out body. He bit back a moan at just the view, his heart beating hard against his chest, He started to unbutton his shirt keeping his eyes locked on Vegeta's. He walked over to Vegeta throwing his shirt to the side, he pulled Vegeta into him their warm naked chest pressed against the other. Goku gasped into their kiss, Vegeta tugged at his trousers whilst pushing him towards the bed. Goku fell backwards as the edge of the bed hit the back of his legs, causing him to land on the mattress.