Finding out the truth

-a few days later-

Jimin's POV

I saw Tae entering the room and I quickly got up to leave the room but he grabbed my wrist. "Let go.." I said. "No.. look jiminie.. I'm sorry that I did that the other day.. but I gotta tell you something.." I pull my hand out of Tae's grip and look at him. "What is it?" He sighed then look at me. "I know that you and Jeon Jungkook are kinda like dating.. but umm.. you know how his parents died right?" I shook my head. "Actually.. his parents and your parents.. caused each other's deaths.. and Jungkook hates our pack.. so I'm afraid that he'll hurt you.." I stood there confused. "w-what? My parents died because his parents killed them..? And my parents killed his parents? a-and Jungkook hates our pack..? No.. this can't be true.. and he won't hurt me.. I'll still go and see him.. we agreed to meet in like a few minutes.. maybe I'll ask him.."

"Jiminie.. it's dangerous.. what if you ask him and he attacks you or something? Jeon Jungkook is a monster.." Tae said and I was pissed. "Do not call my Jungkook a monster! He's not! He's the sweetest bunny ever! He loves me and I don't care about what you said! I'll ask him!" I yelled and ran out of the house and towards that place, where me and Jungkook would always meet..

Once I got there, I saw Jungkook and I jumped on him. "Kookie!" "Woah!" He caught me as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "Be careful baby.." he whispered and kissed my cheek. He sat down on the grass, placing me on his lap as I snuggled into his neck. I thought a bit then pulled away and look at him. "Umm.. Jungkookie.. can I ask you something?" "Yeah sure baby.. what is it?" "Umm.. is it true that our parents killed each other? And is it true that you hate my pack?" I look at him as his expression darken. "So what if it's true? I'm planning to kill all of them so don't worry.. you'll join my pack after that baby.." he smirked and I was shocked.

I quickly got off him and stared at him. "Why must you kill them? They didn't do anything! And they are my family!" I yelled as tears starts to well up in my eyes. He stood up and walk closer to me as I walk backwards. "I want to avenge my parents.. and I know they want to avenge for your parents too baby.. that's why I'm killing all of them.. then we can live happily together baby.. isn't that good?" He said and I shook my head. "It's true.. you are cold-hearted.. I don't wanna see you anymore.. I.. I hate you!" I yelled and ran off to my house and went into my room, slamming the door.

No one's POV

"You'll never be able to hate me baby.." Jungkook whispered in a sad tone.. his feelings hurt by Jimin's harsh words towards him.

-sorry for not updating in like a long time.. I just didn't know how to continue the story but I'll still try my best! And sorry for the mistakes!Please vote and comment! Thank you!😊-