Chapter 2

Rileys Outfit in the external Link !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 2]

We had been driving for about 2 hours now, well Ashton had been driving and it's about 6pm. Every one apart from Brandon, Ashton and I are sleeping. We still had another 4 hours till we get there and I am super bored. Like seriously what is there to do!? My phone is dead and I feel completely stupid now for not charging it earlier.

"Guys everyone's sleeping and I'm bored!" I whine leaning over my seat. Looking down I see Carson's head drooping up and down. Yup, he's asleep!

"Well I'm about to stop over for food anyway so it's not long. Plus Brandon here needa go pee pee." I laugh at Ashton's baby voice as Brandon just pouts annoyed. What great friends I have...

"Okay but drive fast Riley needa pee pee toooooo!" I exclaim jumping up and down in my seat. It's funny how you don't really know if ya needa pee until someone mentions it. You don't get that feeling? Well I do!

"Chill Riles were here. Wake the others." I smirk evilly as Brandon tells me to wake the others. I jump up hitting Melissa and Brody who are both peacefully sleeping. I then shout, "OH MY GOD THE CAR IS ON FIRE! EVERYONE OUT!" The second I finish everyone jumps up and starts pushing each other out. I just sit in the back laughing uncontrollably clutching my stomach along with Brandon and Ashton. They actually fell for it, well everyone but Carson who is still sleeping. Dayum this boy can sleep through anything!

Once everyone has piled out the car they notice my hysterical laughing and soon figure it was all a joke. I step out the car and wipe a fake drop of sweat off my forehead.

"Phew! That was some work, well Carson's still sleeping. Someone wake him up, I want fooooood!" I drag out shouting and running through the parking lot into the Mc Donald's. I can hear everyone chuckling at my craziness. What can I say I love Skittles!!!

Skittles make me crazy and I just ate a whole packet of the sour ones in the car...and yes..yes I'm still hungry.

When I finish deciding what I want the others march through the door and all the girls' eye's fall on them. Well they are hot, if you were sitting in a Mc Donald's and 4 extremely hot guys walked in you would probably go crazy.

Once we have all sat down including Carson who is now wide awake and devouring his food. Pig...

"Hey Riley I'm mad at you." Brody suddenly tells me sipping his drink. I raise an eyebrow thinking back to what I possibly could have done to get him mad.

"Ummm..." I drawl out lost for words. "Don't ummm me! You woke me up from a really good dream. I was getting this girls number and lemme tell ya boys she was hot! But anyway she was about to say the last 2 digits when your crazy lady screaming woke me up! I remember the whole number too. I coulda rang her in real life." Brody rants out waving his hands everywhere like a maniac. I just sit there along with everyone else who are trying to stifle their laughter.

Eventually we all burst out laughing teasing Brody about his 'dream' girl.

--------------

There is still another 5-10 minutes to go until we reach California beach! Haha that rhymed. I decided to drive the rest of the way to the beach house as I knew the way. Carson wanted to drive but I beat him to it. How you say? Simple, I just grabbed the keys and ran to the driver's side then locked the door so he couldn't get in. Ashton decided to sit in the passenger's seat. Being the baby he is Carson decided to sit as far away from me as possible and pout at the back. I feel bad for Brody and Brandon now who are with him. Lucky for the girls they are say in the middle of the car taking selfie's. Oh how I love instagraming selfie's. You should see my profile all my pictures are of selfie's of me and the girls and guys.

However nobody trusts my driving. Wanna know why? Well let's just say I love to street race! I used to do it all the time that was until Ashton said he didn't like how I would get hurt and made me stop.

"Hey Ashton? Remember this?" I smirk. A silence fills the air and everybody looks to the two of us at the front wondering what is going on. "Hold on tight!" That's the last thing I speak before stepping on the gas and speeding down the highway.

I feel the sudden rush of adrenaline run through my veins as the wind blows my hair back. The shouts and protests of my friends are blocked by the sudden urgency inside me. Changing the gears I speed up and then come to sudden stop by drifting around a corner then parking the car in a spot by my beach house.

"RILEY ARE YOU OUT OF YOU'RE FREAKING MIND! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US!" Ashton shouts stomping out the car. Shrugging it of I say what I always say. "Live a little." I pop the trunk open and laugh at the frightened faces of my friends. They all look like they just fell out of an airplane. It wasn't that bad of experience...was it?

"We are never letting Riley drive again. Agreed?" I glare at Carson. Of course he would say something like that. Just cause he didn't get to drive...

"Agreed!" The rest of them chorus. I pout in fake sadness. I'll get my way...don't worry. We all move on from the moment of 'Riley Almost Killing us To Death' and head inside. Apparently Brody made an official title of it...I don't like it.

We all grab our bags and lock the car. After we head toward the house. It's beautiful and huge! Mostly white but it matches the beach view perfectly. Especially the golden sand and clear blue water.

"Riley this is awesome!" Melissa and the other girls yell excitedly running to the door. The guys all follow after them wheeling their bags behind.

"All thanks to my daddy." I whisper sadly. Nobody hears my but I didn't intend for them to. I turn around swiftly and look out to the waves. "I miss you." I say then walk up to the door putting on my happy face.

I turn the key in the lock and as the door opens I am instantly hit with the fresh aroma of home baked cookies. Just like the old times. It's the first time me bringing all my friends here. Or as I also like to call them the crew or the group. Either works.

"WOW, THIS IS AMAZING!" Ashton gasps looking around the home interior. Yup I can already tell that this summer is going to be a blast.

----------------

A:N// HEYYYYLOOOO

CHECKOUT RILEY TO THE SIDE!

How do you like the book so far?

QUESTION!: What's going on with Riley and the 'I miss you' to her dad?

VOTE. COMMENT, READ ON !

LOVEE YOUUUUUU

dreamerfeverxo