Chapter 2: The Trout Competition???

It's been a whole week ever since Alvin ran out of his house... His family tried so hard to find him, but there was no sign of him anywhere. One day, the retuned home tired and worried...

Dave: Where did he run off? I am getting worried.

Simon: The real question is why he was acting that weird.

Theodor: Maybe some bad people were forcing him to do whatever they want!

Simon: Theodor! There's no way Alvin would do that. I know him well, he does crazy things, and helping bad people is not one of them.

Dave: Then what's the big deal with him?

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. As the blue-clad chipmunk opened it, it was the Chipettes.

Simon: Girls? What's going on?

Eleanor: Turn on the TV and watch the culture news, NOW!

As he did, the journalist spoke: "Oh yeah people! The Trout Singing Competition is on fire! And everyone here seeks for the grand prize, 1 million $$$! Yes friend, 1 million dollars for who deserves it! But this task is filled with obstacles, and the hardest one is the judge, Carol Trout. For now, there 5 groups competing for the prize, but I just received that three were eliminated! Which means there are only two left! Who will win? The Tigers of the West? Or the Broken Angels? What you say there, Jake?" The other journalist replied: "Thanks for the exiting opening, Mark. In my opinion, The Tigers of the West are rockin', but I don't think they would match with the Broken Angels. They may be children, but with the rock star, Alvin Seville by their side, the 1 million dollars is going to the chipmunk and his team of children."

Everyone remained silent, Alvin was in a competition with a group of children aging between 11 and 16???

Dave: *Angry* So, this is what he was doing. He was running after money! AND USED SOME INNOCENT CHILDREN TO DO THIS!

Simon: I can't believe it! My brother may be crazy, but this is mean! Even the heartless people can't use children like this!

Theodor: What should we do?

Simon: We'll stop him for good!

Brittany: Well, good luck with that genius.

Jeanette: This is the 'Trout' Competition we're talking about, it won't be easy to get there.

Dave: Why?

Eleanor: It's 3 days far from here. Duh...

Simon: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!

The 3rd chapter will tell you everything happened with Alvin alongside the children.

Is he really using them to make fortune like his family said?

Find out next!