Chapter 4: Thanks to you...

A weak beeping sound was all the injured chipmunk could hear as he tried to open his eyes... As he did a little, it was a matter of a few minutes before everything becomes clear for him that he was at hospital. "Ugh... I can't feel my everything... How did I-... Oh, I remember, that director... I bet his team didn't like him at all... I hope he-..." He stopped suddenly after noticing who was sitting by his side, Simon and Theodor were asleep at the chair in the left side and Dave was also asleep in a chair in the right side. "Wait... How did they find me?" Suddenly, Theodor woke up to see his elder brother awake... "Alvin! You're awake!" As he yelled in joy, the rest woke up and smiled. Not to mention that Simon ran to him and hugged him lightly, in order to avoid making the pain worse you know.

Simon: Alvin! I thought I lost you forever!

Dave: When we saw you in that condition, we were very scared that we wouldn't see you again...

Alvin: H-how did you...?

Simon: how did we find you? Well... After we heard that you were at this competition, we came as fast as we could, we took 3 days til we came, thinking that you were using little children to earn money. When we found the stage surrounded by the police we were terrified. They said that there was a crime happened and you were the victim, we thought we... Anyways, when we came to the hospital, we met the judge Carol Trout who explained everything for us...

Theodor: We knew that you meant well when you ran away...

Alvin: A... Aren't you mad at me? I ran out of the house...

Dave: Mad at you? When we knew that you were doing all of that work to help the victims of the violence, we are very happy! And I am proud of you as well.

Alvin's face showed that he was terrified.

Theodor: Are you okay?

Alvin: What happened to the children?! Dave! Where are they?!

Simon: Calm down, Alvin. They are waiting you in their room...

Alvin: Are they okay?

Carol Trout appeared: Why don't you ask them?

The six children came with a big smile, with Chris still putting the bandages in his eyes and Annie with her neck bandaged.

Alvin: How did it go?

Annie: *Weak voice* It went well, thanks to you.

Alvin was happy: You're... You're talking... What about Chris?

Lucy: He didn't want to take off the bandages because he wanted your face to be the first thing he sees once he opens his eyes...

Jason: And not to worry about us, it's a matter of a week or two before we fully recover...