My Flower -Yandere! Canada x Ukraine

(A/N)

This is going to suck. Also I see Ukraine as gender fluid, so they are going to have the pronouns They/Them. Lemmie know if you want me to change it to He/She

Warnings:
Maple Boio commits stabby crime, Uki is a sad bean, Vodka Boi comforts, Maple Boio Comforts.

______________Canadas POV_____________

I was watching my beautiful Flower taking a walk with Romania. It really pissed me off. Their supposed to be with ME. I gripped the axe I had across my back, I couldn't get rid of him yet. Not infront of my Flower. They are perfect. I was the first person they told about being gender fluid. I was there for them when they got into a fight with Russia. I was the one they belonged to. I broke out of my thoughts when Romania bid his goodbye to MY Ukraine. Thankfully, he came my way. So when he passed, I grabbed the back of his shirt and covered his mouth. "Your getting cozy with MY Flower. We can't have that, now can we?" I growled in his ear, before slashing my axe across his neck.

_______Timeskip + Ukraine's POV________

I let out a gasp. They found Romania's body and they had called me first. I was sobbing on the family couch, when Russia came downstairs. "Shut the-" He froze, before sprinting over "What happened?! What's wrong?!" He demanded, wrapping his arms around my waist, surprising me. We usually fought, but I pointed to the tv, it showed a reporter talking about Romania's murder. My phone started to ring. I grabbed it and saw Canada's contact. I answered "H-hey 'Nada" I whispered out, sniffling. "OhmygoshUkraineareyouokayIjustturnedinthenewsand-" Russia raised an eyebrow. " 'N-nada, your talking too fast" I said, holding back more sobs. "I'm coming over." Was the last thing I heard before 'Nada hang up. About 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, Russia got up to answer. Canada ducked under his arm and sprinted over to me, wrapping me into a hug.

____________Russia's POV________________

I looked over at my sibling being comforted by America's brother. I smiled softly. "Take care of them." I growled out, before walking back up to my room.

_________Canadas POV______________

"Take care of them." Was what Russia said before going back up to his room. I smiled comfortingly at my Flower. "I've got you. Don't worry." I said, comforting them. I knew they would be sad about Romania's death, but I had to do it. So they could be mine.

"Dont worry my Flower. I'll make sure your safe."

(A/N)

Phew, finally done!! You can tell me if it's shit, also, part two? Idk.... Lolz-

-Author