Teenage Life Crisis - Chapter 6 - Moving

It was a Sunday morning in the Big Apple. 6:48 AM. Johan was up to go to the call center agency to work. He went to the kitchen to eat some French toast and a cup of Cappuccino. When he was halfway in finishing his food, his iPhone rang. It was a message from mom. It said 'Hi son, how are you doing? I'm doing good. I just texted you because I have bad news. Your father has lung cancer. I need you to move back here to Sweden to visit your dad. He really misses you son. I hope you are here already in less than a month. Thanks son. Mama.' Johan teared up a little bit. He was thinking in his mind, 'What if he dies?! No, Johan, don't think about that.' After 15 minutes, the teens all woke up. They went downstairs to eat and saw Johan wiping his tears with tissue paper. Athena runs up to him and asks him, 'Hey, what's the matter?! Anything wrong?!' Johan tells the news of him moving to Sweden. He can either go by himself and leave the teens there or take them with him and pay. All of them are shocked. 'But what will happen to our night out?!' Hebe and Artemis complains. Then Johan says, 'Oh guys don't worry... You can hang out without my help. Oh yeah! Hey Hermes, you're the god of travel right? Why don't YOU take US ALL to Sweden?' Hermes thinks its a good idea. So in a blink of an eye, they were gone.

Välkommen till Sverige! (welcome to Sweden in Swedish) Johan said. They arrived at Stockholm, the capital city of Sweden. So what they did first was to purchase an apartment. 'Good thing I brought my Swedish dictionary.' Johan said. 'Dude, I'm the god of language too. I know all languages spoken.' Hermes said. Johan checks his book, 'No, you're not. It only says here, Hermes - messenger of the gods. God of travel, trade and commerce.' 'Check Wikipedia.' Hermes said. 'Oh yeah' So from now on, Hermes will do the talking. He sees an apartment for sale. He calls the number written in the sign and the renter said 'Yes' right away. They now have a place to live. They spent the day just playing Johan's favorite card game, Cards Against Humanity. He teaches the teens how to play and had a good game. Here are just the few rounds they played:

Question: What would grandma find disturbing, yet oddly charming?
Answer/Winner: Panda sex (Artemis's card)

Question: The school trip was completely ruined by _____.
Answer/Winner: Black people (Apollo's card)

Question: And what did you bring for Show and Tell?
Answer/Winner: Lance Armstrong's missing testicle (Dionysus's card)

They played the whole day and spent the teens spent their first night in Sweden.