Teenage Life Crisis - Chapter 18 - Happiness!

It was Thanksgiving! So the teens, Laura's parents and her friends went to Apollo's and her mansion to celebrate. Laura and Margaret did all the cooking and the others did all the waiting. The two women cooked a big, big turkey with a potato salad on the side. After a few hours, the turkey and salad was done! So everyone took a seat and started eating. 'Oh gosh, Yum!' Apollo said. Then he added, 'Who cooked this turkey? It's so delicious!' Laura raised her hand. 'Me!' Then everyone just said, 'Mmmmmmmm!' She started to blush. So after their dinner, they just had a small talk and went upstairs to the playroom to play some CAH and to watch some TV. After 5-6 hours of having fun, they all said their goodbyes and went home to sleep. The couple just washed their selves and went to sleep too. When the couple woke up, Laura had some morning sickness, she said to herself, 'No, Laura, you are not pregnant!' So without waking up Apollo, she just changed her clothes and went to the store to buy the pregnancy tester. When she purchased it, she went back to her house and took a pregnancy test, she didn't have a baby yet. It was such a relief. After that, she just cooked herself and Apollo some pancakes. Perfect timing! When the pancakes were done, Apollo was awake! His mouth was watering so he just quickly, ate the pancakes. It was 9:37 AM, the two decided to have a couple's day. They first, went to the park. They just had fun, pretending to be kids and did some fishing. They got tons of salmon and tuna. The two decided to have some pesto later at night because of the tuna. They got a large paper bag and placed all the fish, went home, placed the fish inside the fridge and went out again. They went to the House of Homes store where you can buy everything you need for your house. The two then purchased some home stuff. They got some decorations for Christmas, some candles and vases and a cute bonsai tree. Laura paid for it all. But Apollo felt guilty becuase it was the wife paying for all the stuff. All his money was just a share with Johan's payment with his job. So he decided to get a real job. He told Laura the idea and she thought it was a good one. He could be either an architect, an animator or an entrepreneur. Laura chose for Apollo to be an animator and Apollo thought it was a good job. So the two decided to not push through with the couple's day and help Apollo look for a job. He went to the computer and searched for an animator job. He saw a job for an animator in the Walt Disney company. The pay was not bad, $1,050 dollars per month was a good salary. He quickly wrote his resume, printed it and sent it to the company. After a week, the company approved of Apollo and his job starts in a month.

Back at Johan's place, Hermes was really loving Jessica. Everyday, they would always go out on a date together. Then Hermes texted Apollo, the text said:

Hermes: Dude, I'm engaged!

Apollo was really shocked, yet happy at the same time. He said Congrats and told him the good news that he has a job now. The two men were very happy.

Then, night time came, the couple had a simple make out session and went back to sleep. When morning came...

'Ahhhhhhhhh!' Laura shouted in the bathroom. Apollo then woke up and ran to the master's bath. Apollo knocked and Laura went out, 'Apollo! Apollo! Apollo!' Laura yelled. She was either laughing or crying. 'Why Laura why?!' Apollo asked. Then Laura said, 'Apollo! I'm... I'm...I'm...' 'I'm what?!' Apollo yelled. 'I'm... Pregnant!' Laura said. Then Apollo said, 'What?! How could this happen?!' Laura didn't answer but they just hugged each other and cried tears of joy.