15 Years Later

I was standing at the counter as Steven was in shock that cookie cats were no longer sold.

Steven: "This can't be happening!" He cried out as I rolled my eyes.

Sadie: "Im sorry Steven, we just don't sell em anymore, but we do have lion lickers." Steven looked at her in disbelief.

Steven: "Not lion lickers! They're awful!"

Lars: "Why don't you ask your magic belly button?" Lars said, sarcastically.

Steven: "That's not how it works. It doesn't work like that, right?" He asks me, and I shake my head no. He then hugs the Cookie Cat freezer.

Sadie: "Do you want to take the freezer with you?" Steven just nodded as he took it, and left. I walked up to Sadie.

Y/n: "I just want a dozen of doughnuts." I said. Sadie nodded and gave me what I had wanted.

Lars: "How do you deal with him?" I just look at Lars, and replied.

Y/n: "I don't know." I just walk out with Steven and come back to his house to find... some corrupted gems. They looked like centipedes.

Steven: "What's going on?"

Pearl: "I'm sorry, Steven, we'll get these things out of your room."

Y/n: "Ugh, let me help you guys." I say as I start to walk to some, only to kill them instantly, and easily. "There's no gem in them. Is this why they are soo weak as hell?" I asked.

Amethyst: "Probably because they have no gems."

Pearl: "That means there is a mother nearby."

Garnet: "We need to find it before it puts anyone in danger."

Y/n: "Right." I nodded as I began to search for the centipedle, and after a few hours, I found nothing. Tired, and hungry, I began to walk home, only to find Steven there. "Uhh, I usually dont find you here....like ever...."

Steven: "I know, but I need help summoning my weapon." I laughed a bit.

Y/n: "Oh, your serious. Look, kid, I dont really help with this kinda stuff, usually I summon my sword when I need to, or use my power when I channel my rage and anger." I say, showing him my fists as they were crystalized. Steven was very interested.

Steven: "Wait, but I never got angry like that."

Y/n: "Exactly why I wasn't good at this." I say as I walk inside. I watched some T.V. as I waited for my signal to go off. after a few hours, it did. I walked outside and used the warp pad. When I came there, the three gems were pinned behind the stone hand as the creature was spitting acid at them. "HEY, SNAKE SLUT!" I yelled. It looked at me, and started to shoot acid at me. I fully crystalized my body as the acid was doing nothing to me but sliding off. I smirked and began walking to it. "That all you got, bitch?" I said as I was getting closer. It seemed to be pissed now, as it began to spray it at me, and to no avail was I taking damage.

Steven: "Hey! Leave them alone!" It started to go towards Steven.

Y/n: "You gotta be kidding me." I said as I walked to the gems. "I assume he activated his powers, and wants to fight it?"

Amethyst: "More or less."

Pearl: "Help him!"

Y/n: "Ugh, fiiine!" I complained as I was about to go, the back pincers clamped at me. "Oh, you wanna try to snap me in half, eh?" I grab the pincers and rip them off. "Oof, must hurt, but then again, this is just made of light, right?" It seemed to get it's attention back on me. It begins to fire more acid at me. "This again? You don't learn do you?"

Steven: "Cookie cat!" Steven throws the electrified freezer at it, which electrocudes it. Seeing my chance, I jump up, punch it into the ground, and stomp-land on its head, poofing it. The gem rolls to Garnet, which she bubbles it. Everyone was praising Steven, then I walked to him.

Y/n: "What were you thinking!? Are you an idiot? Or do you wanna die?!"

Pearl: "Y/n!" I look at her, sigh, and calm down.

Y/n: "Look, kid, I know you wanna help, but without your powers, youll only end up getting killed. And I don't think you can poof like me." I walked off back to my house. Pearl called me later at night. "Sup cream?"

Pearl: "Hello, Y/n. I know you don't get along with Steven still, but it seems like you are also trying to look out for him." I stay silent for a bit.

Y/n: "Im just trying to keep whats left of Pi- err- Rose alive. I don't know if I will get along with him, but I can't get over it. 15 years since I found you guys, and I have nothing to know why she did that to me on that day. And...the other two. I haven't found Valentine yet, nor don't know if Strawberry is okay."

Pearl: "We are trying to. Rose had to leave her somewhere, dont worry so much. And give Steven a chance, it won't hurt you to try." I sighed.

Y/n: "I'll try, but only cause you asked." I hung up, and threw the phone on the couch. I got into my bed as i facepalmed myself, and went to sleep.

[Shoutout to @QuickStick360 for helping me find some episodes to continue this. My break is over, and I will answer questions to people who ask me about this series. I will open an 'ask me anything' book later, but not now]

Someone also asked me that Jasper wasn't gonna be in the harem. Well, no, 1st off, Y/n and her wouldn't get along too well to get that far into a relationship, 2nd off, she steals Lapis from you, so you have a hate for her even more. She is unforgivable in your eyes.