Can't Do Everything

I was sitting at Frybos, waiting for my order of bits with 'my stuff'. When I did get it, he had to close. I nodded and started off, but I saw Steven and Amethyst running up there.

Steven: "Hey Fryman, give me the bits!"

Fryman: "Steven, were closed."

Steven: "Aww man."

Y/n: "Should've got here earlier." Amethyst slams her fists on the counter, chanting for the bits, and Steven soon starts too. I sigh. "just give em what they want so that they stop." I say, with my hand on my face.

Fryman: "Okay, okay, take it easy on the counter." He goes off to make them, and the two high five each other. Fryman finishes the bits. "I can make actual fries if you want."

Steven: "Just the bits, please." He hands him the bag. "Thank you." They go off to eat the bits, and I start walking home, I ate my bits and was about to pull out my special item in the bag, but I got a distress call.

Y/n: "I can't go one day without one of these?" I say, as I warmed the oven up and put the bag in there for later as I used the warp pad to go to the temple. When I arrived, I see Garnet and Pearl with a telescope, and some big thing in the sky.

Garnet: "This is bad."

Pearl: "Look at the size of it. I had no idea these things were so big!"

Y/n: "Are you talking to me, or the thing in the sky?" I said with a smirk. Pearl didn't look at me, but I can tell she had a bright blue blush going on.

Amethyst: "Garnet! Pearl!" I see Amethyst carrying Steven.

Y/n: "How is it that I made it to my house, sat down and relaxed, ate my bits, and came here before you did?"

Pearl: "Some of us are trying to protect humanity. Please stop with the flirts, and where were you two?"

Amethyst: "Eating fry bits." She says as she sets Steven down.

Pearl: "Ugh."

Steven: "Can I see?" He looks into the telescope. "Woah, it's a giant eyeball. Awesome."

Pearl: "Not awesome, it's a red eye."

Y/n: "So, basically he was right."

Steven: "Red eye, its going to infect us all!"

Y/n: "You lost your moment again."

Garnet: "That's pink eye Steven." Amethyst laughs.

Pearl: "It's going to crash into beach city, and crush us, along with a bunch of oblivious, innocent people. We have to stop it."

Steven: "What are we going to do?"

Garnet: "The only thing powerful enough to destroy it is a light cannon that belonged to Rose quartz."

Steven: "My mom?"

Y/n: "Tch."

Amethyst: "If Rose was here, it would be so easy."

Pearl: "I know, but shes not. And the Cannon is missing. we'll have to find another solution."

Steven: "If it belonged to my mom, I bet my dad knows where it is! He can help us save the day!"

Pearl: "Greg is nice, Steven, but I doubt Rose entrusted him with a powerful weapon."

Amethyst: "Your dad is kind of a mess, Steven."

Y/n: "Woah woah, easy grapejuice, he ain't that bad."

Amethyst: "Im just saying, even if he did have it, he probably broke it, lost it, or dropped it in the ocean by now."