Poor cat

Go read lovely and comment k thanks bye

Wait one more thing my Reggie is season one Reggie I love Charles but I'm going with Ross for this one.

-

"How about this," Toni said picking up the guitar strumming a few chords.

" I'll let you play your games
I'll let you numb the pain
I'll let you break my heart
I'll let you ruin my life
I'll do it every time
I know you'll never be mine
But I don't mind do do do doo" Toni hums the last per running out of ideas.

"It's good but depressing." Cheryl sighed setting the pencil down they had just came back from Nashville two weeks ago and they only had three more weeks. They haven't talked about the kiss in fact they avoided the topic pretty much every time.

"Well I'm sorry that's all I got." Toni sighed sitting back on the couch.

"How about we move to India and change our names?" Cheryl offers with a giggle. Just then Travis walked down the stairs with ducky slippers and a pink robe a Durag on his head.

"Did you use all of my watermelon mango body wash?" He screamed at Toni.

"Is that my robe?" Toni gasped at her brother.

"Answer my question?" He gasped out to Toni.

"There was only a little left and that was mine you stole it from me remember." Toni sighed leaning back on the couch.

"The audacity of people in this house." He stomps away the quacks coming from the slippers.

"He's so charming." Cheryl sighed looking at Toni with a small smile on her lips. She started to stare at Toni not purposely she just couldn't help it. 

"Stop staring." Toni blushed looking at Cheryl who didn't even flinch away she just continued to stare with the same grin.

"Stop giving me something to stare at?" Cheryl teased. Their eyes locked for a second and everything went silent. Toni could feel the air thicken and her word catch in her throat. They both were leaning in when the door burst open.  The two practically jump apart.

"I'm freaking out!" Archie panicked Betty skipping behind him with pizza.

"Did Betty do that weird foot thing again?" Toni groaned.

"No not this time." He shook his head sitting beside Toni Cheryl only whining standing up to go talk to Betty who was chasing around Toni's cat Buford.

"What's wrong arch?" Toni asked.

"Josie," He whined burying his head into Toni's shoulder.

"What'd she do?"

"ELIZABETH COOPER THAT HOLE IS NOT FIR FINGERS PUT THAT CAT DOWN!" Cheryl screamed from somewhere out of sight in the house you could hear a loud screech from the cat and giggles from Betty.

"We were talking about this scene in this play we have together. And in the scene we kiss. So she was like let's practice for that scene and I was like sure and we kissed." Archie explained leaning up from Toni's shoulder.

"And What'd you think, please tell me she's not a teeth kisser." Toni said with disgust.

"Oh god it was perfect. Like skipping through a tulip field in mid July. Or a walk on the beach. Or even a jog into Starbucks." He said grabbing his chest.

"Jesus she's that good ?" Toni said with a laugh.

"Mmhm." He whined punching at the air like a five year old.

"But she's dating Reggie." He says with a loud sob. "And he's my best friend."

"Tell her how you feel." Toni sighed knowing exactly what it felt like to be in his situation.

"It's not that easy you have no idea what it's like to have a crush on your child hoods best friends girlfriend." He said exaggeratedly.

Toni blushed clearing her throat with a lot of fake coughs. "Right I do, I mean I don't know what it's like to love jughead cheryl, I mean what I mean get out my house." Toni panicked. Archie standing up with furrowed eyebrows.

"PUTT DOWN THE THE LOTION BETTY ITS NOT GONNA HELP THE CAT JACK OFF." Cheryl screeched Betty laughing loudly running out the cat meowing as he jumped away.

"Stop sexually harassing my cat!" Toni called as Betty chased the cat upstairs Cheryl's following after Betty.

"I'm leaving." Archie nodded.

"Wanna grab pizza?" Archie asked.

"THE BRUSH WONT FIT UP THEIR BERTHA!" Cheryl scram once more.

"I can go for pizza." Toni sighed shaking her head grabbing her jacket.

-

"What're y'all doing this weekend?" Veronica asked sitting at the lunch table. Toni looked up from her conversation with jughead about which joker was better in dc movies.

"I'm free this weekend why?" Toni did jughead agreeing.

"Isn't dads lending me his camper and I know a great place we can go camping at." Veronica said excitedly.

"Archie,Kevin, And I cant we got a play this weekend." Josie sighed looking over to Reggie, Betty Cheryl in Travis who just sat down.

"I can go," jughead said with small grin throwing an arm around Cheryl who pecked his lips Toni nearly throwing up her lunch which once again didn't go un noticed by Josie.

"Same here." Toni said with a shrug.

"Go where?" Betty asked Reggie stealing Josie's burger.

"To a camping trip?" Veronica proposed to Betty who got up and sat on her lap. Veronica blushed slightly but acted like it was nothing.

"I'm down and so is Travis." Betty said humming to herself.

"I am?" Travis mumbled getting signed up for something he didn't ask for.

"I'll go too might as well."Reggie said mouth full of food.

"Is toni going?" Cheryl hummed as it was something she needed to know.

"Yeah why?" Jughead asked Cheryl's eyes slightly widen before shrugging it off "Because she owes me money I don't know." She lied badly jughead believing it none the less.

"Apparently I owe her money now." Toni snorted.

"Oh okay are you going?" Jughead asked his girlfriend. 

"Yeah I guess whatever." She said with a monotone.

"Well have fun we are doing Romeo and Juliet this weekend." Archie shrugged off Betty's finger that was poking his cheek.

"Aw don't have to much fun kissing my girlfriend" Reggie laughed. Archie's face turned red and he faked a laugh.

"Ah hahaha. Yeah I won't I'm not in love with her or anything pft." He waves reggie off who only shrugged and ate his fries.

"Real smooth." Toni pats  his back

Cheryl looked over to Toni like she did every time the girl wasn't looking. She had a issue she just couldn't look away from how gorgeous she was. Jughead looked at her following her eyes.

"Why are you staring?" Jughead murmured to her.

"She aggravates me." Cheryl lied once again.

"Be nice." He shook his head.

What's y'all want to see?