Chapter 14

'Close your eyes, Sam' I do as Dom says. He softly takes my hand and leads me somewhere unknown to me. 'Okay you can open them..'
I open my eyes and look around.
'Holy cow. Melanie?!' She smiles and runs up to me and hug me, 'How are you here? We lost you?'
She smiles warmly, 'Dom found me.'
'That's not the only surprise, my angel' Dom says before turning me around again. My heart stops in my body,
'Remington?! Emerson?! Sebastian?!' I scream slightly, 'I've missed you all so much!'

After catching up for a while, I find out that Dom has rented a house for all of us to live. I was excited until I remembered our baby. Dom doesn't know.
'Dom can we go for a walk quickly?' He nods and takes my hand, 'We won't be long' I say to the others.

'Everything okay?' Dom says when we're further away from the guys.
'Uh no. Not really.' I look to the ground, 'You see, Dom. The thing is... I have a literal foetus inside my body' His eyes pop out of his head,
'Your pregnant?' I nod. Suddenly, I'm being lifted off of my feet and spun around in the air, 'Samantha! This is amazing! We're going to have a family and the baby will have it's aunty Melanie and it's uncle Rem, Em and Seb to support it!' I smile widely.
'I'm so excited'

TIME SKIP

When we get back to the house, me and Dom go straight to bed.
'Are you nervous?' I say.
'Nervous about what baby?'
'The actual baby?' He turns to face me,
'Well, not really. I'm looking forward to being able to look for clothes and pick a name and decorate the nursery and all that sort of thing with you.'
'What about the asylum?'
'What about it?' His smile turns to a frown,
'If they find us, they'll take us back to that hell hole. They'll probably separate us for life and our baby will be put up for adoption.' He frowns even more,
'Lets not think about that right now and get some sleep' He kisses my forehead before turning over and switching the light off.

I just lie there for a moment. I'm really worried but like Dominic said, let's not worry now.
'I love you' I hear a sleepy Dom mumble,
'I love you too.'
I fall asleep to Dom sleepily whisper-singing the lyrics to you are my sunshine to me.

CAN I JUST SAY. THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS AND VOTES. THIS BOOK IS GROWING SO FAST AND IM SO GRATEFUL. I LOVE Y'ALL!!

social media's
instagram: imkindaemotho
tiktok: jojosiwaismyqueen124
snapchat: basicbishhx