Chapter 25

"You did it" Dom says whilst sobbing his eyes out.

"Here Meadow-Electra, thats your mommy..." Dr Avery says before passing her over to me. I start to cry as I hold her in my arms. She was finally here and me and Dom could now be happy.

"Thats your daddy" I say passing her to Dom so he could hold. Dom starts to violently sob. Meadow-Electra gets passed around from person to person, everybody crying just as much as we were.

"I'm so proud of you" Dom says. I smile and hug him. Everybody joins into the hug and we all cry on each other. It was a truly beautiful moment. 

*SKIP 3 HOURS*

"Please, come in Samantha" Jackson opens the door for me as I've been strapped up in my straight jacket once again. "How was your birth?"

"It was amazing, better than I ever would've imagin-" Before I can finish Dom gets lead into the room. I smile at him. I look back at the leader of the asylum.

"What are we here for?" He smiles.

"Well, we have reviewed your files and we have found that both of your issues have gone down. You have shown no sign of psychosis for a long time. So, we've decided to transfer you to an asylum in Doncaster." I look at Dom in shock, "Dr Avery may have told you that you'd be going to one in Australia but it has been agreed that the asylum in Doncaster has offered to "take you in" shall we say?" 

"That's amazing!" I say in pure shock.

"That's not all. Since reviewing your file we have decided that, although you escaped the asylum, you can buy your own house and live there with Meadow-Electra. The only circumstance is that you have to travel to asylum everyday to take your medication and get therapy sessions. We really believe that your medication has helped you and we want you to live a happy life with your baby." I stand up and kiss Dom on the lips. We can finally start a semi-normal life. We can move into a big house with Rem, Mel, Seb and Em. This is going to be amazing!

"When does our flight leave?"

"3 hours."

*Skip 6 hours*

I watch the clouds fly by me. All I can think about is Meadow-Electra sitting on my lap and Dom sleeping beside me. We can finally be a happy family and that's all I have ever wanted. My life has gotten so much better since I met Dom. Everything has made a change for the better.

"Sam?" Dom says from beside me.

"Yes Honey?" 

"I know I've asked before but I feel like now is a much better time to ask so... Will you marry me?" I smile,

"Of course I will!"

And I cry. I cry for everything that has happened recently. I cry for my baby. I cry for Dom. And most importantly, I cry for our new beginning.

The End.

SO THE BOOK IS FINALLY FINISHED AND I'M SO HAPPY WITH HOW IT ENDED. I'M ACTUALLY SO SAD ITS ENDED THO. SOOOO.... A SEQUEL WILL BE WRITTEN BUT MORE DETAILS ON THAT SOON!

STAY SAFE AND WASH YOUR HANDS!!