BESTFRIEND 1/2 🔞

!YEONBIN

-rated mature
-trigger warning: starving and food problems

the boy fidgeted and squirmed in his seat right next to his best friend in middle of the half-empty cafeteria while watching the bunny-like giant stuffing his mouth with the fried chicken legs dipped into a hot sauce which he himself wouldn't be able put into his mouth even for millions of wons.

"slow down, bunny, if you don't wanna choke to death. i have no damn audacity to give you cpr after you ate that fucking hot shit." yeonjun warned his best friend jokingly, while leaning his palms against the coloured bench as he couldn't find the right position to sit in.

having a buttplug in for the whole day in school and trying to sit on the very uncomfortable bench of the stinky school cafeteria was one of the most hardest things to endure for yeonjun. even when the plug could move or literally shove deeper in him at any possible second and that would be the end, since he couldn't let any moan out while at school. but obviously, he loved to risk.

soobin quickly chewed his food and swallowed, before speaking towards the shorter. "and can you stop moving so much? i'm trying to eat in peace, but you gotta disturb my precious time, why couldn't you bring your own food either? you know how i hate when you starve yourself, how many times have i told you how important food is for your health?"

the blonde groaned and pouted his lower lip. he was trying to diet so he could keep his figure, who would watch his twitter nsfw videos then if he got chubby and lost his abs which he worked for for so long before? he needed to keep a good figure and his thick bum, of course.

but if soobin knew about his best friend's twitter nsfw videos, he probably wouldn't want to be friends with him anymore. the giant knew about the boy being gay and he was okay with it, but recording basically porn videos on twitter was a second thing.

"i'll eat when i come home today, i promise ." yeonjun sighed reluctantly and tried his best not to stare at the other's food with disgusted expression, because that would only trigger soobin's nerves. and he didn't really need his best friend to get mad at him again. the bunny was really scary when he was upset.

soobin took a glance at the other, making sure that he seemed honest with his word so the blonde just nodded his direction with a serious face on. the taller grinned a little, but decided to let it go. he still knew that yeonjun knew that he will spam him with messages once they both are home anyway.

"anyway, what are your today's plans, bro?" soobin questioned the shorter, while dipping another of the greasy-looking chicken legs into the hot sauce and bit onto it in a barbarian style. it looked very disgusting, but yeonjun, of course, didn't say anything.

his question lowkey left jun surprised, since it was not often when soobin asked him to hang out with him outside the school borders. well he always asked what he was doing but at the actual moment, so the blonde wasn't stupid. a person asks that question only when they want to ask the other to hang out.

and yeonjun was not available for that day's afternoon though, he had the buttplug inside of him for a reason.. he wanted to record a new video for his secret nsfw twitter account, just a thought of it could do some stuff to his friend down there, but he couldn't allow himself to get hard in school spaces. he had to hold himself back.

"i have some stuff to do today, if you wanna hang out. i'm sorry." he babbled out, while staring into his best friend's plate, but not actually paying attention to the last pieces of food which were there, since he was busy with his thoughts.

"ahh that's pity. i needed to get a present for my older sister and i wanted you to tag along, you know how i can't pick presents at all and also how i hate shopping, mostly when i have to do it alone." soobin replied and his annoyed expression managed to make the shorter feel guilty for telling him off so simply.